Chapter 20: Doctor who?

They woke up the next morning to go to Stars Hollow to see Lorelai and Luke off on their honeymoon.

Their doctor's visit was scheduled for the following week. Rory was nervous about the doctor's visit.  

Rory and Finn had decided to stay at Lorelai's house for the weekend. So that Finn could actually experience a Gilmore Girl movie night in the actual living room of the Gilmore Girls.

Finn grabbed both of their bags and helped Rory to the car. He held her door open and helped her in, then he placed their bags in the trunk, and he walked around and got in the driver's seat.

"Alright, Princess our carriage is off to Stars Hollow."

"Yes, with my prince charming driving me there."

He pulled out of the garage and they drove to Stars Hollow. He pulled up in their driveway and Lorelai bounded out of the front door and grabbed Rory. 

Finn shook his head they acted as if it had been years since they saw each other when it had only been two days.

"My sweet loin fruit, oh how I have missed you. I am so glad you came to see us off for our honeymoon. Hello, my favorite Aussie from down under."

"Hello, Lorelai. I am your favorite Aussie because I am the only one you know." He laughed.

"Hey, mom. We are going to stay here for the weekend. Finn doesn't have to leave until after my appointment next week. I wanted him to truly experience a Gilmore Girl movie night in our house."

"Oh, without the head Gilmore Girl. So not fair loin fruit." She had a pout on her face.

"Hey, no sad faces. We will do another one when you return from your honeymoon and we return from Bali."

"Bali?" Rory asked.

"Yes, love we have to fly to Bali for two weeks to inspect my three hotels there. Of course, we will be staying in an oceanfront room. We leave in two weeks."

"Two weeks. Okay, sounds good. Hey, Finny, don't let me forget to ask the doctor about traveling and being pregnant."

"Sure thing, love." He grabbed the bags out of the trunk and carried them inside just as Luke was carrying their bags down.

"Lorelai, why do you have three bags of shoes?"

"I have a feeling I may want to change shoes a lot. I have beach shoes, dinner shoes, walking shoes, and flip-flops."  

"Is there any way you can lower your shoes to one bag? I mean we will only be gone for ten days and you have over twenty pairs of shoes."

"I know and I don't think I can do that simply because I have different pairs to go with different outfits. I mean I have beach flip-flops and walking flip-flops and they aren't the same."

Luke rolled his eyes. "Good luck, with that one she is exactly like this one."

"I don't mind all her shoes. She can bring ten bags of shoes if she wants and it wouldn't bother me one bit."

"Well, we have to pay for each bag on the flight and these are all her bags I have one bag for the entire trip."

Finn reached into his pocket and grabbed three one-hundred-dollar bills. He handed them to Luke and said, "this will pay for the lady's luggage fees both ways."

"No, I can't accept that. Thank you but no."

"Please accept it as a wedding gift." Luke reluctantly took the money. 

Lorelai ran over and hugged Finn. "Thank you, Rory he is a keeper." She winked at her and went upstairs.

Luke stood there shaking his head. "So, what are your plans while we are gone?"