Chapter 22: One amazing night

This chapter contains mature content...

He led her upstairs to their room and she was smiling at all the flower petals and the candles that lit the room just enough.

"Wow, Finn this is so romantic. When did you do this?"

"When I came inside for a minute while you were eating your dessert. I want this night to be special. I didn't make it very special in New Hampshire and so now I would like to make up for that."

She leaned in and kissed him. "You are such a softie, Finn Smith. I love that I am the only one who sees this side of you."

"Yes, my dear you are the only one who will ever see this side of me. I love you Rory Gilmore I am completely and totally in love with you." 

He kissed her and moved her to the bed. He gently laid her down and hovered over her. He kissed her neck down to her shoulder and back up again. He gently slid her dress off and threw it to the side. 

He kissed her chest down to her stomach and back up. He rubbed her nipple over her bra and with that she gasped. 

Finn smiled and continued he gently unfastened her bra and slid it off. He threw it on the floor. He sucked on her right nipple and then over to her left. While he was sucking he was rolling the other with his thumb and index finger. 

He kissed down to her panty line and sucked on her belly button. He could feel the heat growing between her legs. He didn't want to rush this, he wanted to take it slow. 

He slid down and kissed her knees up to her inner thigh and back down. He teased her by rubbing his hand along her core over her panties. He felt the moisture through her underwear.

"Finn, please stop teasing me. The last time I had sex was with you over two months ago. Please take me now."

He laughed and said, "I am not going to rush this we are going to take our time. I will stop teasing I promise." With that, he slid her underwear off and she gasped when his tongue slid over her core.

She laid her legs over his head and rested them on his back. He licked her core and thought she tasted sweet as honey. He rubbed her swollen nub as he licked her.

She was moaning and he could feel that she was about to climax. He sucked harder and she clenched her legs around his head and he licked all the juicy goodness as she released her legs. 

She pulled him up to her and she kissed him. She rubbed her hand on his very well-endowed erection. While he kissed and sucked her neck and her nipples. 

Finally, he had as much as he could take and he grabbed her hands and held them above her head. He kissed and licked her entire upper body from her arms to her breasts.   

He allowed himself to gain control and then he hovered over her and he placed his erection at her entrance. 

With one gentle thrust, he was inside of her, he moved very slowly and went as deep as he could. 

He placed her legs up so he could go deeper. She felt amazing she was amazing. 

Rory was clenching her nails into his back with every thrust and he knew she was enjoying it. 

He had done every position and every time he got close he would stop for a minute and then continue.

After a couple of hours he could tell Rory was exhausted he finally sped up his thrusts. She got off three times while he was trying to build his climax. It felt amazing when she climaxed her walls would tighten around him.

He continued his fast pace and all you could hear was their bodies smacking together and the moans that both were making as they made love. He could feel his climax building and he kept going.