Chapter 64: Life is a juggling act

So, we are down to ten days until our wedding and Rory is really stressing out. I came home yesterday, and she was sitting on the couch holding Willow, and she had been crying.

I asked her what had happened. She said she was just stressed Willow isn't able to rest a lot during the day because Noah is up and playing. I took the kids and told her to go take a few hours to herself.

I have taken the rest of the week off work. I am going to watch the kids, and she is going to meet up with Paris and Lane for a girl's day out. I am such a bad boyfriend. I have been working so much to try and get caught up so we can take our honeymoon.

I will only be going in on Monday to finalize everything needed before I am out of the office for the next month. Rory doesn't even know that I have all of next week off plus a week off after we return from our official honeymoon that last week will be just family time, me, her, and our children. 

The next morning I woke up and fixed her breakfast in bed. She was happy I told her that today she was to relax and enjoy a free day. She hugged me and told me she loved me. 

Our life will settle down once we return from our honeymoon then life will go back to our normal me working and her at home with the kids but with the exception of I will be bringing lunch home every day the same I did when she was pregnant and getting home around three. 

The only reason I have had to work the extra hours was to get everything caught up for my month's absence from the office. I signed all the contracts and left orders for what needed to be completed while I was gone. 

When she goes on Tour for her book release, I will be working from home. Lorelai has agreed to come by and assist if I need it with the schedule so I can take care of conference calls and such while she is there.  

Rory showered and got dressed.  She smiles at me as I watch her get ready. This woman has no idea how beautiful and sexy she is. 

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?"

"I am just enjoying the view of my beautiful fiancee. Rory, I mean it have fun today and relax. I will take the kids to the park, and we may go shopping. I believe Willow needs some new clothes and Noah does as well."

"I will do my best, but I may call and check on you to ensure they haven't tied you up somewhere. Have fun shopping with them is not an easy task. Thank you Robert for doing this for me. I just have so much going on, and they are really good kids it was just a bad day."

"I know baby. We will be just fine, and no you are not to call us. If there is an issue you will be the first call I make so don't call me I will call you. I really want you to rest and relax. Go to the spa, go shopping, go have some drinks, and just have fun. Hey, you can buy some sexy lingerie for our honeymoon."

"Why? I am not planning on wearing much during those two weeks. We may leave the room a couple of times, but in all honesty, I just want to stay naked and in bed all day."

"Oh, girl. You are killing me. That works too." He raised the covers, and I could see the bulge in his boxers. 

"I would take care of that for you dear, but I have to meet Lane in fifteen minutes, and we both know we would never be done that quick." She walked over and kissed him. She walked out of the bedroom.

Later that day he and the kids had already finished their shopping trip, and he was taking them to the park. He pulled up, unbuckled Willow then laid her in the stroller, he walked around and unfastened Noah, he helped him down and held his hand. 

They walked to the playground. He sat Willow in the baby swing and sat Noah right beside her. He was swinging them both when Logan walked up to him.

"Hey, man. Where's Rory?"