Chapter 60: Welcome home, welcome to the world

Today they are unpacking our new home. Robert is supervising, and I have been ordered to sit on the sofa and not move except for potty breaks. 

I had my appointment with Tristan yesterday, and my mucus plug is gone I was already two centimeters dilated, so everyone is on baby watch. 

Robert has stopped several times, how are you doing, baby? Any pain or contractions?"

"No, sweetheart. I am fine I love this sofa it's so comfortable and it's so big."She whispered in his ear, "it's big enough that we could make love here with plenty of room."

Robert rolled his eyes in his head, "okay sweetheart stop breathing in my ear, that would be nice, but you are ready to deliver our little princess I am sure she doesn't need to see that. It could cause you to go into labor."

"I know that is why I want to make love to you. Remember once she's here, we have to wait for six weeks. Besides that my hormones are raging and I am very horny."

Robert sat down beside her, "I will make you a deal, let me get this finished and then once everyone is gone, we will go upstairs and christen our new bed and new home. I know, and I am fine with that, I slept next to you for six months, and we never did anything. I don't want you needing something so once everyone is gone. I will make love to you until you are in labor if you want." He kissed her and left.

A couple of hours later they were finished unpacking, and their house was ready for them to live in. He walked over to her after he shut the door behind the movers. 

He picked her up, "are you ready to christen our new bed and home, beautiful?"

She smiled at him and shook her head. He carried her to their room. He laid her down and removed the dress she was wearing. He stripped his clothes off and then laid down with her. He kissed her neck to her lips back to her neck. He kissed her chest and easily teased her nipples. 

He kissed her stomach and talked to the baby, "close your eyes, Willow. Do not pay attention to anything that is fixing to happen. Mommy needs some loving, so I am going to do that, so you just turn over and keep your eyes closed. I love you, sweet girl." He kissed her belly and slid her underwear off. 

He slowly entered her and pleased her with very gentle thrusts. He made sure he was being easy. Rory was moaning as he pleased her. He would place tender kisses on her neck and lips. 

He and Rory had been passionately wrapped up in their lovemaking for a couple of hours. Rory reached her point of climax just as Robert reached his and then right behind there was a gush of water. 

Robert quickly jumped into action. He cleaned the mess off the bed, he had left the plastic cover on it, wiped Rory clean down below and grabbed her a new outfit out of the closet. He cleaned himself up and grabbed her bags.

He sent everyone a text letting them know her water had just broken and they were heading to the hospital. When he arrived, he pulled the car up front and went inside. A nurse followed him out and got Rory into the wheelchair. He handed his keys to the valet and got his ticket. He grabbed their bags and followed behind the nurse.

Robert had already sent Tristan a message, so he was waiting there for them to arrive. Rory stripped and put the hospital gown on. He walked in and did the exam.

"Rory, Robert, she is already seven centimeters dilated. Rory, we aren't able to give you an epidural, this will be a natural birth. So, we are going to move her directly to a delivery room. Will Finn be here for the delivery?"

"Yes, he will. He said he was on his way. Colin is also on his way he will watch Noah during the delivery or at least until Lorelai gets here. Everyone has responded and should all be here within the hour."