Chapter 59: True love prevails

So, we signed for the property and it is now officially our home. I am so happy except the guys made Lane take me home to rest. They are painting the kid's room so when the furniture is delivered tomorrow we can move in.

Robert walked us to the car, he held the door open for me and kissed me. "Lane, please make sure she relaxes. Here is my card, order lunch and dinner for both of you and anything else you need. Rory sweetheart I will be home as soon as I can. I love you. Call me if there are any problems. Thank you again Lane for helping with her today it really means the world to me."

"You are welcome, Robert. I have missed having time to spend with my girl here. I will make sure she relaxes and I promise you will be the first call if there is an issue. Bye, Robert."

They got into the car and he closed the door behind her. He waved as they drove away. He is a little nervous to be away from her when she is this far along. 

He walked back into the house Finn and Colin were in there fighting over designs for the room.

"We are doing Noah's in Blue at the top, green at the bottom for the grass, with animals mostly kangaroos, and black umbrellas on the wall. Above his bed, it will be stenciled for Ranger Noah. Those are Noah's favorite animals." 

"For princess Willow, her room is going to be pink and white with pink umbrellas on the white part and white umbrellas on the pink part. Right above her bed, it will be stenciled, Princess Willow."

Finn smiled at Robert, "thanks mate for thinking of what would be right for our children. I think that Rory is going to love their rooms. I am glad that we are able to be civil and remain friends. We both just want what's best for Rory and that happens to be you. I will never regret my time with her because I got two years of love and I got two beautiful children to carry on my family name. I do know that I am not going to have any more children. I have already told Rose that. My two are perfect and I am going to have a vasectomy. I have an appointment in three weeks."

"Do you see a future with Rose?" Colin asked.

"I don't know. It's fun right now but I don't know what our future holds. I will probably never get married again. Mate, I am so sorry for what we did to you. I was scared and lonely and she was there."

"No, it's cool it seems we were with the wrong person. You and Rose, Rory and Robert, and Me and Juliet. We have been on a few dates everything is going well. It's still new but who knows what our future holds."

"I am happy for you and her. I want you both to be happy and if she is the one to make you happy then I wish you nothing but the best."

Robert had been checking on Rory from time to time. They are watching movies and went on a junk food buying spree. Rory sent me a picture with the junk food on her belly like a table. I showed the guys and we all laughed she's so cute. 

We just finished Noah's room and Finn is about a quarter way through Willow's. So, we took a lunch break, and then we will all finish her room. They may not be my kids biologically but they are mine. The best part is Finn Isn't jealous. He loves the fact that his children are so loved. 

I talk to Willow most nights when we are relaxing on the couch. She kicks my hand and we have a special bond going on. I mean I was there with Finn and Rory during her pregnancy with Noah but this time it's different. I get to hold her and rub her belly. She has said that we can have more kids if we choose. So I would like at least one child that is my own but if Rory wants more I will give her as many as she wants. I love her so much. 

We got the rooms finished and I got home around nine that night. We even cleaned the entire house. Movers have been at our house today. Rory and Lane are chilling in the suite Finn got for us.

Rory is lying on the couch with piles of junk food around her. Lane is on the other couch passed out. I took Lane to the other room and then came back and picked Rory up and carried her to our bed. 

I slipped her pajama bottoms off and covered her up. I walked back to the living area and cleaned up all the food. I turned the lights out and went to bed. I stripped my clothes off and laid down next to her.  

We got up the next morning and all went to the new house. Rory was seated in a rolling chair that Finn had brought for her. She was showing the delivery guys where everything went. We placed signs on the doors for the movers to deliver the right stuff to the right room. Our house was full we had three trucks full of furniture from the stuff we bought. Then a huge moving truck with the stuff from my current property. 

Rory was telling Lane and the guys where to put pictures and such. She wasn't liking the fact that I wouldn't let her lift a finger. Once the delivery guys got Willow's and Noah's rooms completed I took her up to see them.

They placed her crib and changing table up along with the two rocker ottomans I ordered. Rory was crying it's so perfect. 

In Noah's room, he had a big boy toddler bed with a playhouse in the corner. He had two toy chests with his name and it was perfect. 

"Thank you so much, Robert, you really put a lot of thought into their rooms and they are perfect. Thank you Colin and Finn for your help."

Robert hugged her and kissed her, "you are more than welcome sweetheart. I am glad you like them. I love you, baby. Now, check the other rooms out then we can go back to the hotel and you can take a nice long soak to relax."

Rory walked through the other rooms and everything looked fine. The two rooms that would hold their furniture from his other house were empty. His house was pretty much empty he was going to leave the living room furniture and the table. Everything was packed up and loaded it would be unloaded tomorrow.

Then they could officially move in. They locked up and headed to the motel. Robert ran her a bath when they arrived. He ordered room service for their dinner and for the rest of the evening they lay on the couch watching tv.