Chapter 51: Honeymoon time

The next morning Rory slowly opened her eyes and smiled at being in her husband's arms. I mean they had been married almost a year now but it was so much better because now everyone knew.

Finn pulled her closer to him and he kissed the top of her head. "Good morning my beautiful bride. How did you sleep?"

"Good morning my handsome husband, I slept perfectly in your loving arms. How did you sleep, dear?"

"Splendidly, next to my beautiful and sexy wife. I guess we should get up we have to meet everyone for brunch. Just think one more day and then we are off on our wonderful honeymoon all alone. Well, with the exception of our son and the nanny."

"I know and I can't wait. I am so happy I have you all to myself and your undivided attention for the next four weeks."

"Me either baby. You are all mine for the next twenty-eight days." He leaned over and kissed her. He then slid out of bed and pulled her to her feet. "Let's shower then we can meet everyone downstairs. Then I will bring you back to our suite and ravish you for the rest of the day and night." 

"I can't wait for you to ravish me." She winked at him and then ran to the bathroom.

Finn stood there shocked for a minute then followed his wife to the shower. He stood there and watched as the water cascaded down her body. She was so sexy and she didn't even realize how she could turn every head in a bar or restaurant. 

They showered and dressed. They walked downstairs to meet their friends and family. They wouldn't see any of them until they returned from their honeymoon.

"It's about time you two love birds finally made it downstairs. I thought we might have to come to pry you out of your bed." Robert said with a sly grin on his face as he winked at Finn.

"We all know you are jealous Rob of the chemistry that my wife and I share. Juliet, you better start pleasing your man more in the bedroom."

"Shut up, Finn. I please him very well thank you. We have parents and grandparents from The Hartford Society here."

They all busted out laughing. Finn and Rory joined their friends at the bigger table while the elders had their own tables.

Grace looked over at Finn and Rory. "Hey, son you are departing tomorrow for your honeymoon. Would you mind if we fly with you and you can just drop us off? It's easier than just taking two jets."

"Is that okay with you dear?" He asked Rory.

"Yes, sweetheart that is fine. Why are you asking me, it's your jet?"

"Actually, love it is our jet as of yesterday everything I own became yours, and everything you own became mine. It is now ours."

"Yes, ma that is fine. We have to pick the nanny up then we can head to the airport."

"Remind me again, why you have hired a nanny to go on your honeymoon with you. I mean we understand you don't want to be away from Noah for so long. I was thinking we could watch him in Australia. Lorelai, Luke, Chris, and Emily could fly along and stay in the two extra houses you have and we could all watch Noah."

"Yea, sweets maybe you could even combine your honeymoon to three weeks then come to Australia and spend three weeks there."

"A six-week honeymoon? You all would be good with watching Noah for three weeks?" 

"Yes, we would Rory. Finn we would love to spend time with Noah and you and Rory could still spend those three weeks alone but still see him. I mean if it's okay with the both of you." Noah stated.

Finn and Rory looked at each other. "Da, ma, and Lorelai give my wife and me a few minutes we are going to step right out the door and discuss this." Rory and Finn stood up and stepped out the door.