Chapter 48: Atlantic City and Las Vegas

So, Rory's surgery was a few weeks ago and she has been doing really well. The incision has healed well and it is now time for their Bachelor and Bachelorette parties this weekend.

Rory and the Ladies will be heading to Atlantic City for the next three days while Finn and the Boys will go to Las Vegas. Finn has booked Two suites in each hotel.

Rory, Lane,  Paris, Lorelai, Steph, Rosemary, Juliet, Sarah, Babette, Miss Patty, and Gypsy will go to Atlantic City.

Finn, Luke, Chris, Jess, Colin, Seth, Robert, Logan, and Tristan are going to Las Vegas. Finn has already told the guys there will be no strippers and they will be on their best behavior.

The ladies and guys board the plane. The guys are dropping off the ladies. Rory and Finn are seated on the loveseat and cuddled up to each other.

"You guys need to get a room. It's only three days that you two love birds will be apart, you will survive," Colin said jokingly as he laughed at them.

"We have a room right back there if we wanted to use it. We know we will survive we are just going to miss each other. You are just jealous that your love life isn't still passionate."

"Yes, so true my love, and even more passionate after the birth of our child. Whoever said that after children come into the relationship the passion is gone was totally wrong. To watch the woman I love give birth to my child just made me fall more in love with her." 

"Aww, Finny I agree. Except for the giving birth part because you didn't do that but the bond between you and Noah is so special to watch. Since Noah was born I have fallen more in love with you as well. In five days we will be husband and wife and can start our new chapter of this life."

"I can't wait, darling, for you to be my wife and to spend the rest of my life with you." He leaned over and kissed her a deep passionate kiss that left them both breathless afterward.

They had opened champagne and the gang yelled, "cheers to the happy couple."

Finn smiled at Rory and Rory smiled back at Finn. It really should be against the law to be this happy, he thought.

The plane descended into Atlantic City. Finn walked with Rory off the plane and to the waiting limo he had rented for them during their trip. He walked her to the limo and leaned her up against the car with his lower body.

"Enjoy the city, love you have your black card use it. Have fun and be safe. I will see you in three days then we are going back home. Two days later we are getting married. I love you and can't wait to marry you." He kissed her neck up to her lips and helped her into the car.

Rory sat down and was dazed. He was the only man that could ever make her feel that way. It was almost like an out-of-the-body experience every time he kissed her so passionately. 

He walked up the stairs to the plane as the ladies drove away. He sat back down and pulled out his notebook.

"What are you doing man? This is your Bachelor party you should be partying it up." Logan said.

"I have to finish my wedding vows for my woman. I am going to take her breath away with my words. I know what I want to say I just have to figure out how to word it."

"Hey, man I can help you write them. Write down what you want to say it doesn't need to be in the order you want to say it just write it down and I will help you phrase it." Jess said.

"Thanks, man I really appreciate that." He puts in his Airpods and turns his music on. He then starts flipping through photos of Rory and him, photos of Rory with Noah, and photos of Rory.