Chapter 10: Paris here we come

We spent the next two days enjoying London and each other's company. Now when we went out and did fun activities we held hands and kissed. 

It was really nice we are leaving for Paris in a couple of hours. We are doing all the fun activities on my list so that I can already have that finished and ready to write once we return to LA and Big Bear Lake. 

Finn told me their cabin is so nice and cozy it is a three-bedroom all hardwood inside and out. It has a jacuzzi, a pool table, and a library.

We have a few places to check out there which we can honestly do in about a week so the rest of the time is just going to be spent with us learning how to navigate from friendship to a relationship. 

Nothing has really changed other than we kiss, hold hands, and have nicknames for each other now. Finny and love but as well as honey, sweetheart, baby, or babe. 

I have really fallen in love with him and I do a little more every day. He is so sweet and kind. When he looks at me as if I am the only woman it makes my heart sing.

He wants to talk to Logan and I really prefer for Logan to be kept out of our relationship. He called the guys and let them know we were together and both of them cheered and were so happy. 

We have dinner plans when we return to New York City. I wake up every morning with a huge smile on my face. 

Two weeks later:

We have both finished working. I got enough for two articles to write I turned in all my Los Angeles articles, I have two to write about Big Bear, and then I can turn in the two Paris articles. So, this time I will end up with six weeks off. 

That is the longest break I have had since I graduated from Yale. We will be in New York for two and he has to fly to the Bahamas for two weeks. He asked me to join him and of course, I said yes.

I know there are three articles to be written about the Bahamas, so I will grab those papers, and do those articles. He said we could extend our trip if needed. He has also spoken to my boss about hotel discounts for other reporters when traveling to where he owned property. 

He told him that he will provide me with a room for one hundred per night, five hundred a week, and fifteen hundred a month. That is less than the two-star rates, so he agreed. Any other reporters will be given a fifty percent discount on their regular rates.

Finn is not charging me for the room but is going to write up an invoice, so I will be reimbursed. He said the owner of the paper shouldn't reap the benefits from their relationship but that I should.  

"Good Morning beautiful," he said as he kissed me and headed for the shower. He just returned from his morning run. I am staring at his back and all his muscles as he removes his shirt walking down the hall. He is so freaking hot. 

He has stood by his word and has not even made a move. Last night we were making out and things got a little heated. I could feel his soldier coming to attention and he jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. 

The last person I ever thought about having to fight to make love was Finn but nope he has made it very clear that we are not sleeping together right now. I appreciate that and all but come on, it has been a while for me. 

I have only slept with one guy since Logan. We worked together and it was more like just a sex thing. That has been a few years ago. 

He steps out of the shower with a white towel wrapped around his waist. I am laying sideways on our bed. Damn, he is hot. 

"I think you need to put some clothes on there Finn because if you don't we are both going to be in trouble. You are really sexy and it is taking everything I have to keep my hands to myself."

"Is that so, Miss Gilmore? So, what if I did this?" He pulled his towel off and I could see his perfect ass. 

"You are fixing to be in big trouble and we may be late leaving for Paris. Because see if I take two of your neckties and tie them to the bed and around your wrist then I could do whatever I wanted to and you couldn't stop me."

"Wow, my naughty little Miss. Gilmore would never do such a thing."

"Keep teasing me and just see what little Miss innocent does."

He walked over to the bag and pulled out his boxers and his outfit from the closet. He got dressed they ate breakfast. Then headed off to the airport. 

They arrived in Paris a couple of hours later. Once they were checked in they went out to walk the town. 

They had a picnic lunch at the bottom of the Eiffel tower on the grass. They spent the entire day just enjoying each other's company.

This is true happiness and I don't think I have ever been happier in my whole life. She thought as they lay there and talked. 

The way he smiled when he looked at her made her heart skip a beat. That smile could drop a woman's panties but this wasn't about that this was love. 

I don't think life could ever get better than this. I want this forever. I hope nothing happens to ever break us up. I am truly happy and I want this for a long time like forever long. 

The days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into months. The happiness was still there Rory thought that nothing could ever separate them. 

They had become really close to Robert, Colin, Olivia, and Lucy and stopped into The city every time they got the chance. 

They were both very nervous about the next two weeks. Finn had some business that could not wait and Rory had to go to Hamburg alone. They had not been separated since they had become a couple six months ago. For every assignment she had they arranged their travel to be together.

She was given this assignment and they had it worked out until there was an emergency in Canada. A flood had damaged one of their hotels and he had to be there tomorrow. He had to get a cleanup crew and all new furniture. This would take two or three weeks and Rory had to go to Germany alone and he was very stressed over this whole situation. 

They were strong they would be fine and would be back together in a few short weeks. They held each other very tight as the plane landed to drop Finn off. Then she would fly out to Germany.

They kissed each other as if it was their last kiss. He got in the limo and she boarded the plane bound for Germany.