Chapter 23: Bali to London

They had been in Bali for a week. Finn had already completed his work here at all his Hotels. 

So, now he and Rory were able to enjoy their time together. They had been taking romantic strolls under the moon, spending their days at the beach, and enjoying each other's company.

Today they were going on a dinner date at Uluwatu Temple with a picnic basket for dinner and to watch the sunset.

They had taken strolls on the beach at night which was very romantic. Rory really enjoyed this side of Finn. The side that could make her heart skip a few beats with just a look.

The side of him that made her fall deeper and deeper in love with him. She was more in love with Finn than she had ever been with Logan. 

At first, she was really nervous and honestly scared to come face-to-face with Logan again. She was afraid those feelings would surface. 

Except now that isn't even a possibility. They have fallen deeper and deeper in love with each other each day they have been together. The thought of ever losing Finn makes Rory panic.

There is no way I would ever risk what we have for anyone or anything. As long as I have Finn by my side I can do anything. 

So, now she is ready to go to London and tell Logan so they can officially move on with their life together.

When they return back to the states they are going to stay in New York for a couple of weeks and visit with Paris, Lucy, Olivia, Colin, and Robert.

 Finn walks into the room and he smiles at her a smile that makes her heart flutter. 

"Hey there my beautiful lady. So, I have our entire day planned. First, we are going shopping and we will grab lunch in the shopping area." 

"Then we are going for a lovely drive just to enjoy the scenery. Finally, we are going to Uluwatu for our picnic dinner and a romantic sunset. Which I can't wait for." 

"Tomorrow we are going to Canggu to spend the entire day and evening. We are going to go swim in the falls at Tegenungan."

We are going on a coffee plantation tour before we leave Finn told me he really wanted us to go there.

We are also going on a Chocolate tour at The Pod chocolate factory and Finn promised to buy me all the chocolate I want.

"Hey there handsome I can't wait for all the fun and exciting things you have planned for us. I am really excited about the coffee plantation and chocolate factory tours."

"I knew you would be love." He walked over to her, pulled her into his chest, and hugged her. "I love you Rory and I just want you to enjoy this vacation. I knew I really only had three days worth of work but I wanted to spend some time together. What better place than Bali for a romantic vacation?"

"I am enjoying my time with you Finn and I would enjoy myself just the same if we stayed right here in this room or on the beach together. I know you love to find exciting things for us to do and I love that but you don't have to spend all this money."

"Oh, my love. All our tours are free because I am a business owner the only money I spend is on our food and anything we buy. Other than that this vacation is pretty much free."

"Really?"

"Yes, really every tour we go on is free. Our entire evening plans are free. For one the picnic is being prepared by our chef here and there is no cost to go to the Temple."

"Wow, so you can make a cheap date look so expensive. That is very impressive."

"Don't get me wrong I love nothing more than to spend money on the woman I love but I also know how she feels about that. So I spent several days researching fun, romantic things to do very cheaply."