Chapter 37: Leaving again

Our time together went by very fast. We moved Robert into our home and finally moved all of my stuff into Finn's. It was official we were now living together.

He leaves in two days, and we have dinner with Tristan and Sarah tonight. I am really excited to see who Tristan married. I saw the girls he dated at Chilton, and I want to or need to see how his wife equals up to the Chilton girls.

Robert has been working in the office/library. It has been nice having him around the only thing is we now have to dress before leaving our room, or we have to actually go to our bedroom before we start anything.

Finn will be back in two weeks, and Robert will be leaving the country for three weeks three days after Finn returns. Coming back just in time for the baby shower.

I curled up closer to Finn in bed. I have slept so much better since he has been here rather than when he was away. It is a different comfort when it's the man you are in love with rather than a friend.

Finn tightened his arm around me. I smiled as I lay there in his arms. The love between Finn and me is so different from any of my other relationships. I can see us old and gray watching our grandchildren playing in a big yard with a wooden swingset. Us sitting there watching them as we hold hands. 

I have never been able to picture my future with anyone else ever. Honestly not even Logan. I never saw us past adulthood. I hope he leaves Finn and me alone. 

He is getting married in four weeks. Finn, Robert, and Colin are groomsmen in the wedding, but I think I am going to stay here. Maybe Paris and Lane will come over, and we can have a girl's weekend.

Finn has told me he could cancel and tell Logan he can't be in the wedding party. I want Finn to continue his friendship with Logan I don't want to be a part of it. 

I loved Logan I truly did in college, but when the Vegas agreement happened, I was in love with Finn. He is the one I thought about when I was with Logan and when I wasn't. 

I mean things between Logan and I were good, and the sex was incredible, but that is really all it was. I will never regret not sleeping with Logan that night in New Hampshire. 

"Good morning my beautiful wife. How did you sleep, sweetie?"

"Good morning my handsome husband and I slept great. I never knew sleep could feel so good. I slept while you were in London but not as well as I have with you here. It's a different feeling when you sleep in the arms of the man you love rather than a friend."

"Well, that is good to know. I am glad you can't replace me so easily. So I don't have any reason to worry while I am in Brazil."

"Why would you worry? No, not easy to replace and no reason to worry."

"I was afraid that you and Robert might fall in love and you might run away with our child."

"Never Finn. You are the only man for me. We are married, and I meant those vows when I took them that day in Australia. I want to scream out to the world that we are married but I can't just yet."

"I know and me too. I just wanted to wait until after the baby was born to get married in front of all our family and friends. I want you to be able to enjoy our wedding day and our wedding night. I want you to feel comfortable in your wedding dress and not feel like everyone is judging you since you are pregnant."

"I know, and I appreciate you thinking of me. I want everyone to know we are married so I can officially call you my husband. The first thing is you need to actually propose to me. I have started doing some wedding planning."

"Very soon my love, I want everyone to know that we aren't rushing things and we are serious. I have a plan on when I am going to propose, but that can change I will know when the time is right."