Chapter 65: I do forever and ever

Robert spent the night at Colin's last night with Noah. I am up and ready because today is the day I marry my man. I can't wait to say I do to him. He is hands down my soulmate. I thought the same thing when I married Finn, but this is a different feeling. 

When we separated, it was hard, but I didn't feel like my life was over. If I was to lose Robert, I don't think I would survive it. I barely slept last night because he wasn't here with me. When I was with Finn, I wasn't able to sleep without him, but I can sleep without Robert just not well. It's a weird thing to try and describe. All I know is Robert is the man I would give my life for without a second thought.  

Robert understands me more than anyone else ever has. We have fun just sitting on the couch, and I don't feel like he's always trying to buy my love. He allows me to buy dinner sometimes. We support each other in this life, and he is a great dad to my kids. 

I am not worried about anything going wrong today because if it does then oh well. As long as we say I do and are pronounced husband and wife the day will be perfect. My phone dings and I pick it up and just smile.

(Good morning my bride-to-be. I hope you slept better than I did. It was hard without you beside me. In four hours all my dreams will come true when we become husband and wife. So, get that sexy butt up and in the shower. I'm waiting for you to walk down that aisle and say I do to being my wife for the rest of our days on earth. I will be the handsome man standing at the end of the aisle waiting for my woman in white to make her way to me. I love you forever and ever Rory Gilmore. xoxoxo)

(Good morning my handsome groom. I did not sleep well at all without your arms around me. I can't wait I am so excited. I wish you were here to help me shower I may forget to wash everything lol. I will be the one wearing a silver dress (not white) walking to you and the rest of my life. I am so ready to scream those two little words I do. I love you Robert so much, and for as long as God allows me to breathe it will be you and me. See you in three hours and fifty-two minutes. Muah xoxo)     

She checked on Willow who was still sleeping, she grabbed the monitor and went to the shower. 

She stepped out of the shower and dried off. She walked into her room and put her dress on to wear before the wedding. She heard Willow crying, and she made her way to the nursery. 

She picked her up and rocked her. Rory had stopped breastfeeding her a couple of weeks ago and thankfully has dried up. She got her sippy cup from the fridge with her juice and sat down on the couch with her. 

"Are you ready for today my beautiful little girl? Today, I get to marry your daddy. Well, the daddy you know. You do have another daddy he is the one who created you but the daddy you know raised you. He was with mommy all throughout my pregnancy, and he is so good with you and bubba. You and your brother were both created from love, and I will never regret my time spent with your daddy Finn, but Robert is my future well our future. I love him so much."

"Alright princess, we must head to Stars Hollow grandma Emily will have my head if I am late for my makeup and hair appointment." 

She grabbed Willow and her diaper bag. Both Noah and Willow's bags were already packed and loaded for their stay while she and Robert are gone on their honeymoon. Lorelai and Chris both have a spare key if they need anything. 

Rory and Robert would return home tonight after the wedding and then leave for Hawaii in the morning. 

When she arrived at The Dragonfly, she unbuckled Willow and placed her in her stroller. She walked in, and Lorelai ran over. 

"Hey, Sweets, Hey Princess Willow, how are my girls doing today? You look like you didn't sleep much. Are you having second thoughts?" 

"Hey, mom, and no of course not. I didn't sleep well because Robert wasn't there. Our bed felt so empty."