Chapter 50: Life is a party

Rory and Finn were standing outside under the tree hugged up to each other. They started announcing the wedding party. Everyone made their way into the reception hall.

"Mr. and Mrs. Smith it's your turn."

Finn slowly turned around, "shall we Mrs. Smith?" He placed his arm out and Rory linked her arm with his and they walked inside.

"For the first time, I am pleased to announce Finn and Rory Smith, the bride and groom, and the reason we are all here to celebrate." The DJ said.

Their wedding party was lined up with their arms extended for the couple to walk under. Rory and Finn were smiling. They made their way to the dance floor.

The music started playing, it was her favorite song, Perfect by Ed Sheeran. Finn grabbed her hand and slowly started dancing her around the floor. Rory was so wrapped up in him that she didn't even realize she was dancing. She looked deep into his eyes as he held her so close.

Finn could hear their family crying and he just looked at his wife. The woman who he would swear this song was written about. The lyrics meant so much to him and the fact that she did look absolutely perfect in her wedding dress. He had never seen anyone more beautiful than his wife.

When the music ended, Finn leaned down and kissed his wife passionately. He led her off the dance floor. They sat down for a few minutes and were completely wrapped up in each other.

The DJ was playing music and everyone was dancing. "You didn't even realize you actually just danced without once stepping on my feet. Might I say you danced splendidly?"

"I did, oh wow. That is a first but I think it's because I was just so wrapped up looking into your gorgeous eyes. Besides I had a great dance partner."

"I can agree with you there you are the best dance partner I have ever had. I am so happy, you are my partner in life, and truly my best friend. I can't wait to share this life with you and grow old next to each other."

"Me either baby, today we start the rest of our lives together. I am so happy you love me, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my best friend, the best lover, and the most wonderful partner a girl could ask for. It's me and you from now on babe." She leaned in and gave him a kiss.

"Alright, guys let's wait for the honeymoon to start that. Beautiful wedding guys and Rory mind if I say you look very beautiful today." Robert said as he kissed her on the cheek.

"Yes, I have to agree with Rob here. You were a very beautiful bride too bad you fell for this loser and not me." Colin said as he roughed Finn's hair up.

"Alright, now boys. I know you are all very disappointed because the lovely Rory Gilmore or Reporter Girl fell in love with me and not either of you losers. Just remember she is mine and no you can not have her. I know you are all very jealous and I am sorry about that."

Rory busted out laughing with everyone that was standing around. "Yes, I am sorry boys but this beautiful Australian from the land down under stole my heart. I mean you know I love you all very much you are all family to me. I think Finn here just became your father you know since I was always called your mother."

"Oh, no there is no way I am calling him father. We called you mother flirting with you so Logan wouldn't realize we were flirting," Robert said.

"Oh, really? So, all the mother references, while we were dating and living together, were you all flirting with my girlfriend? That would include you as well, Finn," Logan asked

"Yea, sorry man. I mean we all liked Rory but she was living with you. So, since she was always taking care of our drunk arses, we started calling her mother. She was known as the Milf between us even tho she wasn't really a mother." Finn said as he looked shyly at Rory.