Chapter 44: Beach time

The next morning Rory and Finn lay in bed and talked about what happened the night before.

"Finn, I am not happy about what happened last night, but I think it was something we needed to do. I am fine with it only happening once if you are. I don't know why but we had a deeper connection afterward."

"I know, and I am so sorry, she kissed me and I was stunned at first and honestly a little drunk. Then I got your message, and I looked at her and said well I guess she is taking Tristan to bed, so shall we. She said yes, and that was it. I know, and I don't know why but we had a really deep connection. I am leaving this up to you. Can I be honest with you without you getting upset?"

"Sure, we need to have this talk and make a final decision?"

"Okay, so when I was screwing her, I only wanted you. I knew she wasn't you and it just didn't feel right. Like I said it was good but nothing even close to when I make love to you."

"I know baby altho my experience was a little different. Maybe it's because I know Tristan and have for a long time. Maybe it's because he left when I started to have feelings for him and the what could have been has been hanging around for so long. I am just being honest, but with him, I felt a connection, but it was different than the connection I feel when I am with you. Are you understanding what I am trying to say?"

"I think so let me make sure. So, you actually felt a connection with him, and you aren't sure if that connection was because you had or have feelings for him, but you and I still have a greater connection. Am I close?"

"Yes, pretty much hit it on the nail. What I am trying to say Finn is I love you, and I am not going anywhere. I married you, and we are getting married again six weeks from now. What I felt in high school has nothing to do with what I feel now for you."

She sat up on the bed with her legs crossed facing him, "you are the man I am spending the rest of my life with. I am very happy with you, and our sex life is perfect. Yes, last night was better than anything we have ever experienced, and I think the reason was mentally you were trying to show me what I have. I don't know if every experience would ever be that way or maybe it was just once, but can you imagine it always being like that."

I also sat up and looked at my wife who was trying so hard to tell me she wanted to do this with Tristan and Sarah but not wanting to say it out loud. I leaned over and gently kissed her and slowly deepened the kiss. 

Rory gently laid back and I slid between her legs. I kissed her with so much love and passion. Before I even realized what was happening, Rory had already slid my boxers off and was working on removing my shirt from her body.

I slid her thongs to the floor with very little effort and continued kissing her until she begged me to relieve the pressure she was feeling. I teased her with my fingers as she whined in my mouth. 

She had enough and flipped me over. She climbed on top of me, aligned herself, and gently slid right down on my erection which was so painful as she slowly slid herself down.  

She raised up and started rocking I held her hips and moved with her. She was leaned back with her hands on my legs as she rode me faster. I gently took my fingers and rubbed her nub with one hand while the other held her hip. 

We moved in sync until she finally reached her climax point. Her face and the sound as she got off. She gently laid over and kissed me. I raised her off of me. I slid her around and had her on her knees. 

I thrust into her from behind, and she moaned. We raised up as I did this. Her back was against my chest as we were both on our knees. I placed my hand around her waist and reached the spot where I knew she loved me to rub. I thrust harder and harder as she climaxed over and over. I was finally ready to release myself and thrust one last time as I climaxed inside her.