chapter 49: Wedding Bells Are Ringing

Finn went with a dark blue tuxedo and a white shirt

Finn went with a dark blue tuxedo and a white shirt. He decided Yale colors would be appropriate since that is technically how they met. He wanted to wear a bright purple suit and Rory vetoed that idea really quick.

Rory picked her dress out with Finn in mind. She bought this off-white color dress that had Swarovski crystal's all over the body with lace material. The top has a see-through net cover at the breast area. 

The dress is form-fitting and very low cut in the back that is right above her hip. The dress also has a small train in the back with a train tie for the reception. She can't wait to see Finn's face when he sees her for the first time.

They had their rehearsal dinner last night. It was a nice evening they rehearsed the wedding and then had a nice dinner. They danced in each other's arms even tho she isn't a great dancer he enjoyed dancing with her. Finn stayed with her until she fell asleep. 

Rory has her hair in an updo style with Swarovski Crystal's placed throughout her hair. She was given two silver hair combs with sapphire and Crystal stones, that's her old and blue, her dress, and the corset underneath is her new, her grandma loaned her sapphire and diamond earring and necklace set as her borrowed. 

She was standing up and looking in the mirror her hair and makeup was complete, and she had her jewelry on and had a satin negligee on. All she had to do was put her dress and shoes on.

Paris and Lane saw her standing there, they both walked over and hugged her. 

"You look beautiful Rory," Lane said as she smiled at her.

"He is going to forget how to breathe when he sees you," Paris replied.

"He will drop dead the minute he sees how stunning you are. Damn, he is a lucky son of a bitch. Rory Gilmore, you are breathtakingly beautiful." They all looked shocked when they heard a male voice. They turned and saw Logan standing there. 

"Lo Logan, what are you doing here?" Rory said as she pulled her robe around her.

"I am here on a secret mission from your soon-to-be groom. He asked me to deliver this to you." He handed her a box with a note on top.