Chapter 39: Baby shower

Finn came home and lay in bed beside Rory. He had missed her, and he was happy that Logan was married and hoping that meant that he would leave them alone to be happy together.

Rory felt Finn lay down and she curled into him. "I am so happy you are home. I missed you."

"I missed you too darling. I am so happy to be home and able to hug my lady."

They lay there content in each other's arms for a little bit and finally got up to shower. After their shower, they went downstairs to join the gang. Paris, Lane, Robert, and Colin were sitting in the kitchen.

"There they are, we figured you we wouldn't see you two for a few hours. You know since Finn has been gone for three days, I figured you would be making up for lost time. I guess our man Finn has lost his touch or he just can't last that long." Colin stated, Everyone, busted out laughing. 

"Actually, Colin Finn and I took a shower, we didn't want to be rude with a house full of guests. Trust me Finn is like the energizer bunny he just keeps going," Rory stated as she smiled. 

"Oh, you just got told by the one Rory Gilmore," Robert said.

"I can please my woman very well, and I won't stop until I know she is satisfied. We will make up for our time apart tonight. Robert, you may want to put earplugs in tonight."

"I can stay the night with Colin if you two would like the house to yourselves tonight."

Finn looked at Rory and back to Robert, "that would be really nice of you Robert. Is that alright with you Colin?"

"Sure, we can play poker all night."

"Great, so tonight I can plan a nice romantic evening for my love. I will cook dinner, and we can have a candlelight dinner. Thanks, guys your the best."

They all ate breakfast laughing and joking around. They helped clean up the kitchen, and everyone got ready to leave.          

"Thanks, Rory for a great weekend. I will see you at your baby shower." Paris said as she hugged Rory and left. 

"Alright, Rory we will get together this week and get everything planned for the shower. I will call you in a couple of days." Lane said as she hugged Rory and left. 

"Alright, mother take care and don't do anything I wouldn't. See you man we will come over sometime tomorrow." Colin said as he hugged Rory and shook Finn's hand.

"I won't return until tomorrow evening to give you time together. Take it easy mother and man you better take it easy on mother here." Robert said as he hugged Rory and shook Finn's hand.

"Thanks, boys I will see you both tomorrow, stay out of trouble, and I love you both. We will make dinner or order dinner for tomorrow." 

Rory and Finn stood there watching the last car drive away. Rory turned around and hugged her husband.

"Alright my sweet wife, first things first we are going to relax until we are all wrinkly in the tub. So sit down and relax I will call you when it's ready." Finn kissed her and propped her feet up on the ottoman. He walked upstairs.

He started the bath added some bubbles, lit candles around the bathroom, and dimmed the lights. He walked down and got Rory. He slipped her shirt off her shoulders and slipped her shorts off. He guided her to the bathroom holding her hand up.

She gasped when she walked into the bathroom and saw the tub. "Wow, Finn this is very nice. You did this all in less than five minutes?"

"Yes, I did dear, and I am very glad you like it." He helped her in the tub, and then he joined her. He sat down first and helped her down. They spent the next half an hour just relaxing in the tub.