Chapter 19: Our 2nd First date

The next morning I woke up with my head on his chest and his arm wrapped around me. I was enjoying his scent. It smelled like Calvin Klein obsession and a vanilla scent mixed together.

He felt warm and she loved hearing his heartbeat in his chest. His chest was soft yet firm with his muscles. This felt like home, this is where her happiness came from. 

She was never this happy the entire time she was with Logan not even in college. Finn made her happy and he made her heart race.

Just then Finn's arms tightened around her and she snuggled closer to his chest.  She could stay just like this forever and she was going to have his baby. She and Finn were going to be parents and he was happy about it. 

"Good morning beautiful," Finn said groggily.

"Good morning handsome," Rory replied back as she kissed his chest.

"You know this is where I want to be waking up exactly like this in twenty years and even fifty years from now."

"Well in fifty years we will be really old and wrinkly and I really don't think you are going to want me lying on your chest."

"Oh my love I will still want you laying on my chest and I will still love you even when you are all grey and wrinkly and even when you have false teeth. I am serious I want this, I want us just like this fifty years from now."

"Aww, baby I will love you too when you are old, grey or bald, and wrinkly."

"First off love I will never be bald and second I will never be wrinkly. I will work out and keep everything tight until I die. If I lose my hair I will just buy more." 

"I think you are going to be a sexy old woman I mean look at your mom, I made the statement the first time we met her. When Colin and I came to bail you and Logan out of jail for boat theft. When she said she was your mom I said those are some good genes. I knew you would be a sexy grandma."

"I remember mom was so mad. She said your friends said they would have given you a ride home you were covered. She was very upset at me and that was when my life went downhill I dropped out of Yale, I stopped talking to my mom, and I moved in with my grandparents."

"If I was your boyfriend I would have done anything and everything I could to have kept you in school. Logan made a bet with you he didn't care. He told us you could use the time off and needed a break. I was upset when you dropped out because I knew you needed support not his asshole ways of not caring. I was really happy when you came back."

"I was just dealing with a lot and I did need the change but I came back and still graduated on time. I learned how to plan parties and I did my community service."

"Yes, but the fact is you should have stayed in school and he should have tried to keep you in school but he didn't. See now with me I would have been like that's fine I will also drop out and we can be dropouts together. Knowing that you would never let that happen and you would have returned to keep me in school."  

"Wow, that actually would have worked because my education and someone else's is a whole different story."

"Well, love let me fix us some breakfast. What would you and our baby like to eat?"

"I am craving some blueberry pancakes and bacon. That sounds really good. By the way, I have a Doctor's appointment in two weeks. Do you want to come with me?" 

"Of course, I do my love. I will ensure that my travel dates will be clear for any and all Doctor's appointments. Now, my love will you be traveling with me as long as you can?"

"Of course, I will. I refuse to be separated from you any longer because we both know when I am alone I make stupid mistakes and I can guarantee you that will never happen again."