Chapter 29: Life in the land down under

Finn carried her over the threshold and shut the door with his foot. He sat her down on her feet. 

"Welcome home, sweetheart. This is our home on the beach."

"This is your home dear, and it is beautiful. You said it wasn't a shack but also that it wasn't a mansion."

"Well, it's not a mansion darling. It is also not a shack, and it is our home. We are a family now everything that is mine is yours, and everything that is yours is mine. We don't have separate things it's ours, mine, and yours."

"I love you so much, Finn. You can have access to all my books, my clothes, and my Prius." She had her arms wrapped around his neck. He lifted her up and carried her to the couch.

"That is awesome because I really like your Prius." They both busted out laughing. He kissed her.

"We have food waiting Mister."

"Yes, we do dear, and it is in the warmer. Therefore it will stay warm while I make love to my lovely girlfriend."

"Oh, Finny. You are such a charmer. I really do love you." He leaned down and kissed her again this time he started shedding clothes and started removing her clothes. 

She flipped him over, and she was on top. She was straddling his lap. He had removed all her clothes on the top, and she unbuttoned her jeans as he slid them down.

She lined her entrance to his erection and slowly lowered herself onto him. They both moaned very loudly.

He was sucking her nipples as she rode him. She felt so good this was his new favorite position. She was burying him deep inside of her. Her moans of pleasure always made him harder. 

She rode him the entire time, and he knew her legs were hurting her. So he picked up the pace by grabbing her hips and making her go faster. He could feel his climax coming on. She was tightening around him which meant she was at that point as well. Finally, they both climaxed and moaned loudly. He wrapped his arms around her.

"My god woman you are going to kill me, that was out of this world. You are going to have me spoiled, and then when your hormones go back to normal, you are not going to want to make love as often."

"Oh, that is where you are wrong dear very wrong. I am always going to want you now the baby may be a problem of making it happen but trust me I am still going to want you inside of me making me feel so damn good."

"So, we will still be wild in bed even after our kids are grown?"

"Oh, yes my dear we will still be getting freaky in our eighties. Well, if we live that long. This me and you is forever."

"Good to know, love. Damn, I love you so much. Now let's eat dinner so we can go to the bedroom and make love again because that was so hot."

She eased off of him and grabbed his shirt and her underwear. He threw his boxers and his shorts on. They walked into the kitchen, and he washed his hands as she washed hers. 

He grabbed the food out and grabbed some plates. He dished out dinner and smiled. 

"My ma made my favorite meat pie which is similar to Shepard's pie in the states."

"Oh, a favorite of mine. Meat and all veggies in one." They took their plates to the patio and sat down. Finn lit candles and grabbed some drinks for them.

They sat on the patio and enjoyed their dinner. Then they walked over to the bed that was there and lay down. He pushed a button on the remote music started playing. 

"Mr. Smith this is very romantic. Look at the stars, and I love the fact that I can smell the ocean air and hear the waves. This is so perfect. I would love to live here."