Chapter 62: Family vacation

Rory and Finn are officially divorced, and we are officially engaged. Finn has stepped back, and he still sees Noah once a week because he doesn't want Noah to think he just forgot him. 

Finn comes over once a week and watches the children while I take my girl out. We have gotten really close. We have had some great conversations and fun just getting to know each other. 

My family is over the moon happy that we are getting married they love Rory. This weekend I am taking all of us on vacation. We are going to her house in The Hamptons.

Her mom Lorelai is starting to come around. I think she is just worried about the way Rory went from a marriage into another relationship and engaged so quickly. 

We take the kids to Rory's little town Stars Hollow twice a week to visit her mom and Luke. Then we go visit her dad Chris. I am trying to show Rory that I care about the things she cares about. 

The other day I drove her to Sterling Memorial Library at Yale. Which is where she was when I first asked her out to Finn's birthday her sophomore year at Yale. I handed her my black card and told her to enjoy herself. Our library at home needed some new books.

I took the kids around campus, and we enjoyed a picnic lunch on campus. She bought about twenty books, and I could tell she was happy with her purchases. 

I will send her to the library for a couple of hours to read and relax. She has a nice comfy lounger to sit back and enjoy reading. I love her, and therefore nothing is more important than her happiness. 

Logan is still pretty upset about the fact that Rory and I are together. He has sent me some very rude messages. 

So we are leaving today for a much-needed vacation. Just me, her, and our two little ones. I can't wait to just relax for the next ten days. 

Rory has her six-week check-up with Tristan. We will leave once she returns home. I have passed on all the sexual advances she has tried to make on me. I told her I wasn't doing anything until she was cleared. Even the ones where she just wanted to pleasure me. 

So, tonight I am going to make it a really special night for her. I am going to put our kids to bed, make us a romantic candlelight dinner, dance with her, and then take her to bed in a room lit only by candles and make love to my beautiful girl.  

I want her to remember tonight, and so I want to make it extra special for her. She really is the love of my life. I do know that she has had several loves some more than others, but in the end, I hope that I am the love of her life. 

We have discussed more children and have agreed to have at least one more maybe two after we are married when Noah and Willow are a little older. She had an implant put in that will last three years.

I know both of her pregnancies were unexpected, so I want the next one to be planned. Noah has started calling me daddy instead of daddy Robert. He still calls Finn daddy.

"Daddy, where is mommy? I thought we going on vaction, when are we leaving?" 

Robert was laughing, "we are going on vacation, and as soon as mommy gets back from Uncle Tristan's office. Did you pack all the toys you wanted to bring?"

"Yes, I ready to go. I want to pway in the sand. I love you, daddy." He hugged Robert.       

"Oh, I love you too son very much and me too. I promise as soon as mommy returns we will leave." Robert kissed him on the head and let him back down.

Willow and Noah may not be his kids by blood, but he loves them more than anything. He watched as Noah ran off toward his room.

He was packing the snack bag for Noah when he heard the door open. He walked out of the kitchen and there stood his love. He smiled at her.