Lady Star - Part 3

Start from the beginning

Sandy frowns sadly at Branch and Poppy. She understands that there is a lot of pressure on the new stars especially on the first tour. Penny always makes them stress out more than normally over performance and image. The rest group join in the hug and comfort Branch after Satin and Chenille woke up again. Then after the hug continues for a extra thirty seconds they let's go of her. Branch actually missed their hugs a little,especially Poppy's hugs.

" Why are you all still so nice to me after what I said and did? I was a jerk and let everything go my head...", Branch says confused and honestly still feeling guilty.

" Well we weren't exactly being good friends either before you left the village...",DJ says honestly,guilty and softly.

" We forgotten... I forgetten to show you appreciation... ",Poppy says softly and honestly feeling guilty.

" Branch,we do appreciate you and everything you did for us...Isn't that right,Mrs D? ",Biggie says honestly.

Biggie holds out Mrs Dinkles giving her the spotlight. The worm gives Branch and sincere look while saying a blank "Meep". Mrs Dinkles is apologizing for Biggie instead of herself. Mrs D honestly didn't think her role in this is as big as the other trolls around since she never had asked Branch for something.

" Yeah... You stepped in when we needed a fashion model.",Satin and Chenille say honestly and happily.

" When I was terrified of asking Millie on a date. ", Smidge adds honestly and happily.

" Freed my head a staircase after I got it stuck. ",Coop adds cheerful.

" Cause of you I won a tap dancing contest.", Fuzzette adds in her mumbling voice.

" You helped Poppy save us from the Bergen Chef...",Gal Diamond adds honestly and softly.

" Their right. Branch,you did do great things even know most of them were for us. ", Poppy says honestly.

Branch looks at her friends dumbfounded by them. She couldn't believe it... Branch's heart becomes warmer. For the first time in a long time she feels valued and like she is something to them. All Branch wanted was to be valuable and important.

" We're sorry,Branch. We should had told you had told you. It was mistake...",the Snack Pack apologizes sincerely.

" We love you,Branch, just the way you are. And nothing can or will change that! I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive us... to forgive me for everything...",Poppy says sincerely.

Poppy had put more emthesis on "love" and "me". He felt more guilty than everyone else. Poppy was mostly referring to himself when he said " We love you,Branch.". Branch always had a special place in his heart. Branch smiles at them softly with a soft and happy look in her eyes. All the negative feelings she was feeling before are gone.

" No. I'm sorry. I should had just said something back then too then we wouldn't be in this mess. ",Branch apologized sincerely.

The friends smile at each other warmly and happily. Their hearts are lighter and happier to have each other back. Neither of them wanted to lose each other,especially Branch and Poppy. Then all of the Hug watches of the Snack Pack goes off making a small musical ding. Branch and the Snack Pack look down at the Hug Watches then back at each other. Then the group happily hugs each other without needing to say a thing. Sandy has a few tears of joy go down her face as a soft smile appears on her face.

Then suddenly the moment is spoiled by Penny marching into the dressing room upset! The manager becomes angrier when she spots Branch and her friends break their group hug and look at her. Branch still being in her ruined dress didn't make her any happier.