Kingpin lets out a chuckle.

Kingpin: And we all have seen that face haven't we, Y/N? The face of a chump.

You stay quiet as Fisk gives his final statements.

Kingpin: Now, he will be hunted. Not just by me, but by the other people he's wronged. I know my guy wasn't able to kill you last night, but that attempt got your dear friend caught in the crossfire. Just know...that won't be the only time.

You nod slowly.

You: I came here because I wanted to send a message. Not just you...but the people who might want to hurt me or my family.

Kingpin: Message? A message that will be ignored, Mr. L/N.

He gives a nod to an inmate on the side, who pulls out a shiv and runs at you. He swipes, but you grab his arms and snap it, causing him to drop it.

You: Pick it up.

The man writhes in pain.

You: I said pick it up!

He doesn't listen, and you throw him down. The inmate crawls away as Kingpin laughs.

Kingpin: A little more brutal than I thought you'd be, I gotta say.

You quickly run at Fisk and kick him across the face. He starts to bleed from his mouth, and swings his staff at you but you grab it and break it in half. He chuckles as you throw the broken pieces aside.

Kingpin: So, what? You're going to kill me? Pretty crazy coming from Spider-Man.

You: I'm not going to kill you.

You take off your mask, then you take off your suit. You are shirtless and in sweatpants.

You weren't going to send your message as Spider-Man, but as Y/N L/N.

You: I am.

You run at him, and he throws a right hook to attack but you dodge and punch him across the face. He tries to counter back, but you evade his attacks and keep punching him. You grab his collar and throw him onto the steel table, bending it.

You stand over him as he lays on the dilapidated table.

You: You forgot something, Philip. Something you should've remembered before you attempted to kill me...

Fisk groans as he tries to get up.

You: For all your money, all your cruelty, for all your big talk...you don't have any real power. You can't fly, you can't stick to walls, you can't do anything.

You get close and kneel down next to him.

You: I've fought people more powerful than you, smarter than you. I've killed aliens, I've fought a rouge AI that almost exterminated all of life, I succeeded in taking them down.

You chuckle, then grab him by the face and put your wrist against his mouth.

You: And you? You're just a roach compared to that. I can kill you right now, shoot webbing down your esophagus and into your lungs. It won't be pleasant, I'll tell you that.