Reincarnation.

Jaune collapsed onto his bed, he pulled out his scroll and searched through his video library.

Finding the one he was searching for, he played the video of Pyrrha's training video. His eyes beginning to water as he listened to the audio.

Jaune paused the video when he heard a knock on the door, standing he opened it to reveal his sister.

Saphron: Hey Jaune...

Jaune: Hey Saph...

Saphron: Watching the video again?

Jaune: Yeah... I miss her.

Saph: I know you do... Come on, I have dinner on the table.

Saph walked out the door, Jaune slowly following behind her.

Sitting down on at the table, everyone waited patiently for the food. Everyone was quiet, still not knowing what to do.

Weiss: S-Should we still go to Atlas?

Nobody responded, still unsure of their next move.

???: I believe you should.

Everybody's head snapped to the head of the table. There stood The Being, holding his hands behind his back.

The Being: Hello there.

Din drew his blaster out of the satchel, he shot at him, The Being simply extending his hand to stop the bolt.

Everybody stared in awe at the frozen blaster bolt, Saph walked into the room gasping and dropping the bowl of salad.

The Being extended his other hand, freezing the bowl and its contents in mid-air. He motioned with his hand, the bowl floating onto the table the contents resting inside.

The Being: Let's not waste good food, shall we?

Everybody drew their weapons and stood in a defensive position. The Being sighed.

The Being: Very well.

Outside, The Being dodged a swipe from Vader's saber, floating backward, he deflected Yang's punches with one arm, barely putting in any effort.

The Being: Ms. Xiao Long... You said I was not much of a fighter?

Yang paled in the face, remembering what she said about the god. Retreating backward, Yang clashed her fists together, activating her semblance. To which The Being responded by snapping his fingers, Yang's eye color changed back and she felt incredibly weaker.

Yang: W-What did you do?!

The Being: I removed your semblance girl, do not fight the being who created semblances, for he can take them away.

The Being then dodged to the side, making Weiss miss with her Myrenaster. Ruby took aim as The Being dodged Weiss's attack and fired.

The Being stuck up two fingers, catching the bullet mid-air, to Ruby's suprise.

The Being: I do not wish to fight.

The Being felt the force move around him, turning back to Vader he saw his hand extended in confusion.

The Being: The force will not work on me... Since I created it.

The Being observed the group's confusion and fear of the god, sighing he lowered his head and extended a hand. Time began to rewind on the city, picking up speed, the group was forced to watch their actions in reverse as they moved back into the house, The Being repairing the damaged building as well.

The Being lowered his arm, seeing everybody look around in shock as they were back in the dining room.

The Being: There is no need to damage the town in our fight... Sit down, I wish to talk.