First class

Vader examined the kyber crystal closely, observing its beautiful purple glow that illuminated the room.

Concentrating with the force, Vader picked up the pieces of the lightsaber and began forming it yet again, this time with a purple crystal instead of a red one.

The lightsaber clicked as the final screws were put in place, opening his eyes, Vader examined the new saber.

Igniting it, Vader waved around the new blade. Making a different sound when moved through the air. Vader only remembered one Jedi who also had a purple lightsaber, Mace Windu, known for his incredible lightsaber combat and force prowess.

After a few quick exercises and a damaged table, Vader placed his lightsaber back on the bedside. Vader observed the brown robes given to him by Ozpin, then he looked at his armor, an idea dawning on him.

After three hours of tinkering and sewing, Vader stood proud of his work. His helmet, now easily removable, could still provide life support but didn't look as out of place when not connected to the rest of the armor. He had merged the rest of the robes with the armor forming his brand new attire. Adjusting the life support system, his breathing would now be silent, instead of the haunting mechanical breathing he would experience. His cape, instead of black, was now white with a patter on it to honor Ashoka.

 His cape, instead of black, was now white with a patter on it to honor Ashoka

(A/N Shoutout to Saint14mom for the picture)

Vader stood proud over his work and checked the time. It was almost midnight, walking away from his creation Vader slowly lied down and fell asleep.

*Timeskip*

Vader awoke to his scroll buzzing, slowly lifting his eyes he examined the scroll seeing Glynda's picture on it.

Vader: H-Hello?

Glynda: Ah! Vader! Glad to hear you finally awoke. If you would so kindly make your way to the auditorium, Ozpin has entrusted me with the task of preparing you for initiation day. Which is today, so please hurry!

Vader looked at his scroll, seeing the call had been ended from her end. Sighing he sat up and got ready for the day. He took a shower, brushed his teeth, ate some food, and put on his new armor. Examing it with a smile on his face, before opening and walking through the door.

Vader, walked out onto the stage, surprising Glynda with his presence.

Glynda: Ah! Vader! I didn't hear you!

Vader: Yes, as you can see I made a few adjustments to my armor last night.

Glynda was taken aback, she didn't hear the repetitive breathing nor the unsettling mechanical voice emitting from the armor, whatever Vader had done surely had changed his armor for the better.

Glynda: Well then, If you'll please follow me.

Glynda led Vader outside of the school and towards the cliff, facing Emerald forest. Vader examined the forest it was surely big, and he could sense a lot of Grimm inside.