Bounty

Onyx and Steff observed Vader walk away, the defeated figure of the proud leader of the Branwen tribe laying in the ground, seemingly unconscious.

They approached the fallen body of Raven quickly, what kind of strength could Vader possess to defeat such a mighty warrior like their leader.

Onyx scanned their surroundings, spotting many dissolving Grimm, poor fools, caught in the crossfire of the battle between the two colossuses of combat. The trees in this part of the forest had been blown away by the shockwaves of combat, there even was a fallen tree beside a dissolving Ursa.

Steff: Vader sure is scary, huh 

Steff broke the silence that had plagued the atmosphere when they were busy scanning their surroundings, Steff was apparently shaking just from seeing the destruction the two had caused in their confrontation.

Onyx: Such destruction caused by two people. It's terrifying to think that's the power of an experienced huntsman

Steff: Do you think Vader is a Huntsman?

Onyx: Well, of course, how else could he have gotten such power? (Onyx asked back.) The only way must've been an academy, probably Beacon.

Steff: But Huntsmen are not so ruthless, are they? 

Steff said, his shaking already under control, Onyx was about to reply when a known stench assaulted his nose once again.

Onyx: Goddamnit dude, get control of your bladder! 

Onyx screamed at his partner, whose change of clothes had been rendered useless.

Steff: You know I can't!

Vader cut down another pack of Grimm, Beowolves to be exact, as he had learned they were called thanks to his mind-probe, he had come to make an interesting connection, Grimm were attracted to negative emotions, and thus, they were attracted like moths to a light, to the dark side residing within him.

But that, by far, was not the most unsettling piece of knowledge he had acquired, as the endless war between two immortals was, by far, the most interesting discovery he had made. Ozma and Salem, one stuck in an eternal cycle of reincarnation, and the other one cursed with immortality, something his former master wouldn't have considered a curse in any way. The force had brought him there with a reason, and Vader was sure his purpose there had to do with that. He would have to meet Ozma, or Ozpin as he was known. He did not have any currency to pay for the travel to the kingdom of Vale.

While he could have just as easily gotten the money out of somebody, whether he stole it or simply used a mind trick to get it, he was determined not to be the ruthless Sith lord he was before his son came along.

He also learned about the four Maidens, beings with magical powers that get transferred to the last person the current holder has in her thoughts.

Such a notion would have been dismissed as stupid lies not so long ago, but Vader had revived, with his body restored, in an entirely different world, one without space travel and with no knowledge of the force whatsoever.

What he had seen during his duel with Raven was not a creative use of the force. In the world of Remnant, there were powers that existed parallel to each other, the force, dust, and magic.

The power and nature of semblances eluded him, as powers stemming from the soul of an individual simply was not clear to him, aside from the already vague description he got of the power of Dust in Raven's and the bandit's minds.

He knew the force was there, as he could feel living beings as he had always been able to, he could feel the force surround every living being, and they were completely oblivious to it.