White Fang part 1

As Vader and the smuggler arrived towards the river docks of Mistral, a ship came into view.

Vance: I don't think I have introduced myself properly, have I? Name's Vance 

The smuggler introduced himself, silently asking for Vader's own name.

Vader: You may refer to me as Vader, smuggler.

Vance: You're just gonna keep calling me smuggler, aren't you? 

Vance's question went unanswered and, as they finally reached the entrance to the ship, he talked again.

Vance: Here it is! The Prideful Eagle, the love of my life 

Vance told Vader as they were boarding his ship. 

Vance: She's a Dustship, she's got some strong cannons to kill off the marine Grimm"

Of course, Dust, the mineral fuel of Remnant, just like any other mineral extracted sources of energy, is bound to run out someday, and in a world so dependent on their only source of energy, if Dust runs out, it would be a matter of time until the Grimm destroyed every last bastion of civilization.

The ship, The Prideful Eagle, was a cargo ship, outfitted with some hidden cannons and other weapons at the side, it was big enough to carry large cargo and probably the smuggler hid the contraband between the legitimate cargo.

Vance: Alright friend, I told ya it would cost. How about 500 Lien? 

Vance informed Vader of the price he would have to pay.

Vader: I shall pay you inside.

Vance: Alright, I must warn you, you'll be traveling with some... unsavory individuals. There is White Fang presence here in the ship, they are not the most cordial of people, so be careful 

The smuggler's warning was met with Vader's breathing, who walked right into the ship, paying no mind to the smuggler that had been beside him.

Vance: Whatever 

He murmured and walked into his ship behind of Vader. Vader's stride was stopped when the smuggler talked once again.

Vance: So, since you're paying me quite a hefty amount, I can offer you one of the private rooms of the ship, it's not much, but it should be enough

Vader paid the man with the Lien cards and was led by the smuggler towards a room.

Vance: This here are the captain's quarters, let me get your keys. 

The smuggler said as he looked through his belongings.

Vance: Alright, here they are (The smuggler said and gave Vader the keys. '038' it read.)

Vance: Up the stairs, continue through the main hallway, the last suite in the right is yours. I'll be in here; the deck is over there. 

The smuggler said as he pointed to a big door behind them. Vader listened to the information and started heading towards the room he had been given.

Vance: Hey, we'll be sailing in a few minutes, good luck. 

The smuggler told the former dark lord.

Vader: I do not need luck 

Vader answered as the smuggler shrugged, and he turned back towards the stairs.

As he went up the stairs and made his way towards the suite, he spotted a group, they were wearing a white tunic with a black suit. They all wore hoods and what looked like Grimm masks, oddly reminding him of Raven Branwen. What Vader noticed the most were the clear animal traits almost all of them had, horns, cat ears, tails.