An old friend.

Holy cow, this story gained a ton more popularity than I thought it would, thanks, guys! This wouldn't be possible without you!

As I'm writing this, the story has become number 1 in RWBY stories! Thank you!

Vader stood there as Adam let out a laugh.

Adam: Surrender?! To you?! Please! we have you outnumbered 100 to 1!

Vader: I like those odds.

Adam raised his hand and a white fang member stepped out from behind a tree. A large man about as tall as Vader walked towards him, revving a chainsaw in his hands.

The white fang brute stepped forward. Gripping the chainsaw in both hands, He scoffed and rested it on his shoulder.

Brute: It would be an honor to kill a huntsman.

The Brute moved slowly, still having the chainsaw on his shoulder. Vader smirked and called on the force, He reached out, and turned the chainsaw on.

The brute screamed in pain, trying to move it off his shoulder. Vader lifted his hand and moved the chain saw using the force, though it was much slower than a lightsaber, the chainsaw cut through the aura of the brute, and eventually, his flesh.

With one swift motion, Vader made the chainsaw slash through the body. The brute stopped screaming, his torso fell backward, while the rest of him fell forwards.

The chainsaw fell to the side, still running. Blood spewed everywhere from the separated brute, a few white fang members gasped at this while Vader merely scoffed.

Vader: I expected you to have more competent troops, but, I assumed wrong.

Adam scowled as Blake gasped and clutched her mouth, both Adam and Blake thought this man died due to his own incompetence, not because of Vader.

Adam quickly overcoming the carnage he just witnessed, he raised his arm signifying his men to attack.

Qrow Branwen perched on a tree far enough away where he wouldn't be harmed, but close enough where he could observe what was happening. Still in bird form, he watched as the mysterious man confronted the white fang leader.

Qrow watched in shock as the brute killed himself with his own chainsaw, but suspected fowl play.

As Qrow watched, each white fang member drew their weapons on the man, he debated jumping down to help, but decided against it. There were too many of them.

As Adam lowered his hand each white fang memeber opened fire, blasting their guns at the man, only for them to bounce off an invisible barrier.

Qrow was just as stunned as the ones firing the guns, each person lowered their guns trying to reload.

Vader: Fools.

Vader deactivated his lightsaber and clipped it back to his belt, calling on his emotions, he focused on the force, the nearby tree's rattling.

Vader let out a yell, as he used a move known as force maelstrom. Tree's circled around Vader smacking the white fang into the air being swept up in twister formed using the force.

Adam realizing the threat dashed backwards along with Blake, he felt the pull of the twister, reacting, he stabbed his blade into the dirt, trying not to fly into the rapidly growing twister. Blake tried the same move but her blade became unlatched, quickly thinking, Adam grabbed the whip holding onto Blake.

Red lighting flashed around the growing storm, frying the unlucky white fang members caught inside. The maelstrom reached such powers, the nearby train cars began creaking, several uncoupling and falling off the the rails. They began sliding towards the maelstrom before being lifted into the air.