Huntsmen

A/N a tip for people who aren't confident in their writing:

You: My writing is so bad

Meanwhile at Disney: Somehow, Palpatine has returned.

Harriet: Please, nobody could do that.

Harriet said, they were currently moving inside the bullhead. It being ready for liftoff.

Harriet tried shoving Vader forward towards the seat, he only turned and scowled.

Facing the flying city above, he extended both arms. The Ace ops looked at each other questionably, wondering what Vader was doing.

They heard a rumbling and looked up in shock, Atlas was slowly moving towards the ground.

Vader: Now...

Vader shattered his restraints with the force, surprising the Ace ops as Atlas floated back to normal height.

Vader: Let us go see the general.

Vader sat in the bullhead, unmoving with his arms crossed. The Ace ops sat across from him, incredibly tense.

Vader: We have not ascended to the city above, where are we going?

Clover: That's classified.

Vader extended his arm, Clover gulped out of nervousness.

Clover: Fine... we have orders to bring Team RWBY and co. to Atlas.

Vader: Hm. For what reason?

Clover: The General had heard of their endeavors and want to graduate them to fully licensed huntsman. Early.

Vader remained silent, satisfied with the answer. 

Pietro: My girl! How is it that you're alive?!

Pyrrha: A-Ah well, M-My death was... greatly exaggerated.

Pietro: This is great! She'll be so happy...

Pyrrha: M-Mr. Polendina?

Pietro: Yes?

Pyrrha: I... I'm sorry about Penny.

Pietro just smiled warmly and waved it off.

Pietro: Don't worry about it, I know it wasn't your fault.

Pyrrha smiled slightly when she heard this, glad to have the man's forgiveness.

Pietro: Well, welcome to the pharmacy! I volunteer to work here when I'm not up there.

Pietro said, pointing upwards to Atlas.

Pietro: I also make small gadgets while down here, like these shoes that make you dance. Would you care to try them on?

Nora pushed past everyone excitedly.

Nora: YES!

Ahsoka: I am sorry to interrupt, but we were wondering. Is it possible for you to help us get to Atlas? We must speak with General Ironwood.

Maul: But there seem to be complications.

Maul said looking out the window, he watched a small fleet of bullheads fly past. Nora crossed her arms out of protest.

Pietro: (coughs) Well, the Fall of Beacon took a toll on all of us. James was no different. I couldn't tell you exactly what it was he saw there, but it changed him. He's...