Vader vs Goodwitch

Khooooh puuuuhr

Khooooh puuuuhr

Khoooh puuuuhr

Vader's breathing was the only noise to fill the void of silence in the room. His mere presence causing fear in the people around him.

Vader stepped forward past the general and the two women. He faced the white-haired man known as Ozpin.

Vader: It is nice to finally meet you, headmaster Ozpin. I am Vader.

Vader said with a small bow, Ozpin bowed in response.

Ironwood: Look, I don't know who you think you are. But I'll warn you, these are some of the most powerful huntsmen and huntresses in the world. I would tread... carefully...

Ironwood struggled to speak the final words. Clearing his throat, he rubbed his neck, feeling pressure being applied. He coughed before collapsing to his knee's choking, this continued while Winter tried to assist her general.

Vader: Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, General.

Vader said turning around, revealing his outstretched hand. Vader released the pressure, allowing the general to gasp for air.

Winter: You will pay for that!

She drew a sword from her scabbard and pointed it at Vader. She waited for him to draw his weapon to retaliate, but felt a pulling sensation. Her weapon flew out of her hand and into Vader's, he ran his hand over the blade, examing it.

Vader: You are strong, young one, but not that strong. You still have much to learn.

With that, Vader returned Winter her sword, she grabbed it with surprise etched on her face.

Vader: I have come to assist with your dilemma. But we may have to remove prying eyes.

Vader turned to the window and crushed the Grimm Beatle, a black paste squished on the window.

Ozpin: What was that?

Vader: A Grimm insect, someone was listening in on our conversation.

Ozpin stared at Vader, trying to determine if he was lying or not. It was impossible to determine while he was wearing his helmet.

Ozpin: Ironwood...

Ironwood: Winter... If you'll kindly wait outside.

Winter stared at Ironwood before nodding and walking towards the elevator. She gave one last look at Vader before the elevator door's closed.

Ozpin: Now... tell me... what's your favorite fairy tale?

Vader: Disperse with the pleasantries, wizard. I am fully aware of Salem's existence, she has already contacted me several times. She sent a two Grimm called a... sea feilong, I believe that is what they were called. I dealt with them easily.