An ally

An armored man later in the grass, alone, groaning he sat up. He looked around his surroundings, taking in what he saw before him.

The last thing he remembered was a warrior's burial after he was the Mand'alor, serving his people valiantly for decades.

He observed a forest to his left and a stream to his right. He stood up his foot kicking something, he kneeled and observed what was at his feet, his old pulse rifle.

He picked up the rifle and looked down the sights, the detachable telescope still there. Its condition made it seem like he bought it yesterday.

Once at the stream, he took an inventory of what he had, his blaster, his pulse rifle, the beskar spear, his jet pack, his beskar armor, and the dark saber.

He took a seat next to the riverbed, observing the surrounding environment. He was about to remove his helmet when he heard a twig snap.

Exploding into motion, he twirled crouching on one leg. He pointed his pulse rifle into the forest where he heard the noise.

As he watched, a large black creature emerged from the bushes, lowering his rifle slowly, it was just the natural wildlife.

Then the black creature charged, he quickly raised his rifle again and fired, the bolt disintegrating the beast.

He watched in amazement as the black creature began to dissolve.

Sliding his jet pack on, he attached his spear, to the jet pack along with the pulse rifle. He pressed a button on his wrist gauntlet and lifted into the air before flying off.

The armored man continued flying, he saw more of the black creatures below him, but they paid him no attention.

As he continued to fly, he came across a settlement, at least there are people here, thought the armored man. As he began to slow down, he flipped backward using his thrusters to slow his approach.

As he landed he every single person ran outside to point at the flying man. As he landed he could tell everybody was nervous about his presence. Drawing his blaster, he fired behind him, dropping another one of the black creatures.

The armored man then walked into the town, still feeling every eye in the town on him. He walked towards the bar looking for information.

The door opened, he noticed that they weren't automatic. So, they aren't highly advanced, technology-wise. He thought to himself.

He walked up to the bar counter, the bar immediately quieting down. The man walked up to the bar. The bartender looking at him.

Bartender: can I help you with something?

Man: I'm looking for information.

Bartender: alright, what do ya want to know.

Man: Where am I?

Bartender: You're in a village just outside, Mistral.

Man: No, what planet?

The bartender looked at him with a confused expression on his face.

Bartender: uh... you're on the world of Remnant, I hope that helps.

The man was silent, before getting up off the counter and beginning to walk away.

Bartender: Hey pal, are you a huntsman?

The man turned his head, this time he was the one confused. Did he mean bounty hunter?

Man: No... I'm a Mandalorian.

Vader continued to fly the bullhead, now reaching the land of darkness. The birthplace of all the Grimm.