White fang part 3

Nora and Ren were hidden behind a bed they had turned over, they were in a defensive position in case they were attacked.

Nora: Ren... do you think we'll make it through?

Ren: of course we will Nora.

Nora: well... if we don't... there's something I always wanted to do.

Ren: Nora? What are -

Ren was cut off as Nora tackled him, her lips meeting his, Ren was shocked before grabbing Nora and kissing her back.

Nora slowly let Ren down on the ground, she stopped kissing and began removing her clothes.

Ren: Nora...

Nora: shush you...

Nora said revealing her breasts. Grabbing Ren's hands she placed his hands on them. Telling Ren to squeeze, he complied making Nora moan out of pleasure.

They were stopped when they heard a knock on the door, Ren quickly grabbed his pistols. While Nora put her shirt back on and grabbed her grenade launcher.

They kneeled, pointing their guns at the door when they heard another knock, they didn't move but prepared to fire.

The door burst open, Revealing Vader, lightsaber in hand. Ren and Nora didn't see this and blindly fired, their bullets stopped by Vader.

Vader: I apologize, I thought you were dead.

Ren: Professor Skywalker?!

Nora: What's happening?!

Vader: the white fang attacked, they just recently retreated. But they captured team RWBY.

Vader then turned and began walking out the door.

Vader: Follow me, we leave at once.

Ren and Nora looked at each other, before following suit.

They ran into Pyrrha and Jaune in the hallway, Vader telling them to follow him after explaining what happened.

Team JNPR and Vader then approached the white fang bullhead left behind.

Pyrrha: Professor? What are we doing here?

Vader strode aboard the bullhead, practically setting with rage.

Vader: Buckle in.

Team JNPR each sat with their partners, Nora and Ren holding hands, while Jaune and Pyrrha sat next to them, Pyrrha grabbing Jaunes hand.

As they stared out the cockpit Vader powered on the bullhead, closing the doors. And lift off the ground.

Vader: we are going to rescue them.

Vader punched it, each member of the team's head hit the back of their seat as the g forces kicked in.

-Elsewhere-

Ruby layer in the corner, badly bruised and bleeding from the head, Weiss was restrained and forced to watch Ruby.

Weiss: Ruby! Ruby! Please be alright!

Tears began streaming down Weiss' face as she watched her team leader not reply.

Weiss: Please! Don't be dead!

Ruby's eyes fluttered open, Weiss gasped and the tears stopped.

Weiss: you're alright!

White fang: Quiet!

He kicked Weiss in the face driving the side of her head into the wall, Ruby watched in horror as her head slid down the wall, blood sprayed on the surface.