Criminals

Team JNPR and team RWBY sat together during lunch, discussing their favorite Professor.

Ruby: I like Professor Skywalker the best!

Yang: You just enjoy his weapons class...

Ruby: What? No... Maybe.

Ren: Well, it's certainly better than Mr. Ports' speeches. 

Nora: Oh, Oum yes!

Pyrrha: I wonder... who would win a fight, Professor Port or Professor Skywalker?

Weiss: Oh, Professor Skywalker of course!

Jaune: Well... Port's still a fully licensed huntsman.

Blake: Yeah, but Skywalker took down an entire white fang base by himself, and is anyone forgetting the video of him killing the goliaths?

The team all remembered the video of the armored man they now knew as Professor Skywalker effortlessly kill the Grimm.

Pyrrha: Yeah... but it is sad how he lost everyone.

Pyrrha remembered the conversation they had, how he said to stick close to your friends. It must have been terrible to lose everyone you care about.

Their attention was drawn to team CRDL picking on a poor Velvet. 

Cardin: I told you these were real!

Sky: What a freak!

They all laughed at Velvet before being floated up into the air in surprise. The attention of the lunchroom being focused on them.

Cardin: What the - !

Vader: Mr. Winchester, if you'll kindly avoid harassing your fellow students, that would be greatly appreciated.

Vader said appearing in front of the students, who spun in the air in response to him having his hand raised.

Vader: Now... If you'll kindly report to detention after classes today I will meet you there.

Vader then set them down on the ground, knowing better than to pick a fight with a teacher the boys all grumbled and went back to their table.

Vader: Are you alright, Velvet?

Velvet: Y-yes, thank you, Professor. They just bruised my ear a little bit.

Vader: Here, allow me.

Vader extended his hand towards her ear, she felt a tingly feeling as the bruise healed, and eventually disappeared. Velvet thanked him before standing and walking away, Vader bowed and summoned his tray of food to him before walking out of the cafeteria.

-The skip of time-

Vader sat in his classroom his tray of food, now empty seat next to him as he tinkered with his arm. Vader heard the door open, whoever did enter radiate nervousness.

Vader: Can I help you with something Glynda?

Glynda: (face turns red) A-ah, well, I have a question for you Vader...

Vader: Yes? (waiting for her response)

Glynda: Would you like to - 

Glynda was cut off by her and Vader's scroll buzzing checking it, they read the most recent notification.

Vader: Well, that will have to wait, we are currently needed in the cafeteria.

Glynda nodded as Vader strode past her, she silently cursed to herself before following suit.