Argus Limited

The Being floated above Qrow's house, knowing they would leave the next day. Slowly descending to Jaune's room he could still see Pyrrha's spirit in the corner trying to sleep as well. As The Being phased through the wall, awakening Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: W-Why are you here Being, I'm not ready to go yet if that's why.

The Being: No... That's not why I'm here.

The Being turned his head towards a sleeping Jaune, Pyrrha's emotions beginning to bubble up again.

Pyrrha: I keep thinking...What would happen if I was still alive, If I could have made a difference. How I wasted my life.

The Being: To say your life was a waste is the understatement of the century.

The Being then walked over and placed a palm on Jaune's forehead, dispersing the nightmares he was experiencing.

The Being: When you died, you inspired your teammates to continue. Because they knew that you would've done the same for them. Jaune will become a better huntsman in remembrance of your sacrifice.

The Being then picked up his scroll, unlocking it, he saw the video Pyrrha had recorded for him. He then walked back over to her and sighed as he sat next to her.

The Being: Death is the one certain thing in existence, the one power I don't have is reincarnation... Otherwise, you would be in bed with Mr. Arc over there.

The Being sat there for a few moments next to Pyrrha's spirit, remembering his love.

Pyrrha: Did you lose someone as well?

The Being: (sighs) I did... and it still pains me to this day. The one other Being that I have yet to find... If only I could see her one last time.

The Being summoned his cube, he looked inside seeing a dog run around the cosmos. A toy in its mouth, The Being picking up the toy and throwing it again to the dog's happiness.

The Being: So this is my gift... To you...

The Being stood from sitting next to Pyrrha's spirit, he walked over to Jaune once again. Placing a hand on Jaune's chest, he focused his power. Jaune sat up quickly, looking around stunned.

He looked back and screamed in shock as he saw his body still lying on the bed, covering his mouth tears began forming again.

Pyrrha: D-Did you...Did you kill him?

The Being: No...

Jaune quickly turned around, trying to pinpoint where the two voices were coming from. He looked in shock at the person in front of him

 He looked in shock at the person in front of him

The Being: Hello Jaune.

Jaune: H-hi? What's happening?

The Being: I am giving you...A gift.