Timelines

Qrow: Why is there nobody on Campus?! Ozpin said there should always be students or teachers here to protect the relic in case of an attack!

Lionheart: Well... You see... What is that?

Instead of the white moonlight, red beams of light shined through the windows, grabbing the attention of everyone inside the building. 

Running outside they saw the red asteroid soaring across the sky. Everybody's mouth opening in shock. Qrow shook his head and began walking off motioning for the kids to follow.

Qrow: Lionheart... we'll be back. Come on kids, we need answers.

As Vader and the rest entered the house, they waited for Qrow and the kids to get back from Haven, hopefully with some good news.

Vader laid out three meditation mats, Din was taking a nap in his room. Vader sat cross-legged and invited Ahsoka and Maul to join him.

Maul: What is the purpose of this meditation?

Vader: We are going to locate where that asteroid landed.

Ahsoka: By using all of our force prowess.

All three of them breathed in and out, slowly rising into the air. Maul thought he would find meditating like a Jedi troublesome, but since the force purified him, it was actually surprisingly easy clearing his thoughts.

Vader: We all sensed the Grimm energy within the asteroid if the contents of that asteroid are as powerful as we sensed them...

Ahsoka: We should be able to find where they landed easily.

Maul: Very well then.

Linking themselves with the force, they expanded their minds, searching for the same disturbance they had sensed.

Maul: I see... a land of darkness.

Ahsoka: With purple crystals and pools of black liquid.

Vader: I see it too... the place is called the land of darkness. I have been there before, let us pray that the asteroid did not land with who lives there.

They moved on, their minds flying over the land seeing many Grimm below them. They saw a trail of smoke, following it, they eventually came across a castle made out of the surrounding purple crystals.

Vader: No...

They zoomed closer, seeing the four Grimm knights forming, Vader looked to a nearby balcony, seeing Salem standing there smiling.

Maul: Who is that?

Vader: Salem, the Immortal Queen of the Grimm.

Ahsoka: She looks like the Grimm.

Maul: She reminds me of Mother Talzin.

Vader: I never thought of that.

Salem's eyes widened and looked to the right, she saw three ghost-like figures. One was female and white, the middle one was male and purple, the one on the right was male as well and had horns, the figure was red.

Salem: So Vader has made allies.

Din sighed and rolled over on his bed, he had his helmet removed and was on the nightstand next to him, along with the rest of his weapons.

He sighed and pulled out the small metal ball he kept on him at all times, remembering his son that changed his life. Grogu...

He tapped the small metal ball to his forehead, placing it on the nightstand next to him. He heard a knock on the door. Sitting up he spoke.