Marketplace brawl.

As Yang was cut off, several Grimm charged from the tree line, Vader threw his lightsaber, stabbing inside the head of one beowolf. Using the force, it flew out of the head and decapitated two Ursa's. Pulling the lightsaber back towards him, he spoke to the family.

Vader: Grab your weapons... There are more.

This is my fault, Vader thought cutting down another Ursa. When I was thinking about Obi-wan, explodes another beowolf. Ahsoka, decapitated three with one swipe. Padme...

The grim roared with renewed strength, Vader was feeding them a feast with all of the negative emotions he was emitting. With incredible confidence the Grimm charged, Vader concentrated on his rage and let loose a stream of lightning, zapping from one Grimm to another, disintegrating each and every one.

Vader heard a roar. He was seething with rage... These creatures decide to prey on him when they thought he was at his weakest? Fools.

Vader: FOOLS! I've never been stronger!

A king taijitu appeared before Vader, hissing. It let out a roar and charged. Vader returned the roar and lept to face the Grimm.

Ruby and her family emerged ready to fight. They smelled the Grimm disintegrating, shooting another beowolf she saw Vader leap to engage the king taijitu.

Ruby: Vader!!

Vader held his lightsaber in a stabbing position, Ruby watched as the Grimm opened its mouth, swallowing Vader whole, his crimson blade disappearing.

Qrow: No...

He turned with his weapon in scythe form and stabbed a boarbatusk in the head.

As the family fought off the surrounding Grimm, Taiyang spoke.

Taiyang: This is nuts! There are so many!

The king taitju began moving only to feel pain. A red blade began slicing down its belly cutting the grim open. When the blade reached the Grimms stomach, it rumbled before exploding sending Grimm liquid everywhere.

Vader stood in the crater created by his force explosion, the Grimm froze to look at the force user. With his rage growing every passing minute, Vader reached out with the force and gripped each Grimm in the area. Each Grimm screeched in pain, their limbs slowly folding in on themselves. With one final squeeze, each one exploded.

Vader made his way back towards the family, his armor covered with Grimm guts. The family stood combat-ready but relaxed as they saw Vader approached them.

Vader: I apologize for my actions.

Qrow: why? You killed all the Grimm with a single attack, What are you apologizing for?

Vader: I was the reason they attacked. When I remembered my last it brought great sadness and pain, and with my force-sensitive powers essentially made a beacon for all Grimm in the area.

Ruby: well I think you redeemed yourself by destroying all the Grimm, does anyone disagree?

Nobody made a noise, satisfied Ruby went back inside Yang, and Qrow following behind her. Taiyang stayed outside to speak with Vader.

Taiyang: look... I know the pain of losing a loved one, probably better than most people. When Yang was born her mother left to join a bandit clan. I remarried Ruby's mom but she died on assignment. It still pains me to think about them.

Vader only stood there his mechanical breathing the only noise in the silent forest. He clenched his fist, Vader and Taiyang's emotions bringing out the final Grimm, a creep rushed out but was stabbed in the head with Vader's lightsaber. Vader continued to stab, and stab, and stab, his thoughts swirling with rage and sadness. Taiyang placed his hand on Vader's shoulder, stopping him.