Encounter

Leaving the complex was easy, considering Vader had killed almost every white fang member at the base. As Vader continued to heal the girl, She was eventually able to walk herself. Rounding a corner, a white fang member jumped from behind a wall pointing a gun at Vader.

WF member: Freeze!

Before the white fang member could react, Vader concentrated with the force and sent him flying down the same hallway he appeared from. Surprised by the display of power, the girl kept quiet as they moved forward.

As they walked out of the base, the girl noticed the carnage around her, the walls had bullet holes, and corpses were strewn everywhere, whoever this man was, was surely not to be messed with.

The girl noticed her sister, she was sitting right outside the metal wall. As they warmly embraced each other, Vader could only imagine that his own children would interact the same way, Vader knew that Luke would hopefully take care of his twin, as the two siblings would.

Older girl: I-I can't thank you enough, Mr. Vader. Please, If there-

The girl was cut short by Vader activating his lightsaber. She stared in fear, cowering and holding her sister. Vader moved his lightsaber so he was holding it underhand, aiming, Vader threw it. Hearing a roar in the forest, knowing the blade found its target.

Vader: Come, It is dangerous in the dark.

The girl relaxed and let go of her sister, the younger sibling running to catch up with Vader. He focused the force and called his lightsaber back to him, shutting it off and clipping it to his belt.

________________________________________________________________________________

The woman sat on the porch of her neighbor's house, hoping and praying that the armored man came back with her daughters. After the death of her husband, and her house being burnt down, She hoped and prayed for that armored man. They were the only thing she had left.

She closed her eyes, feeling the tears come back. When she heard a familiar voice.

???: Mom?

Her eyes shot open, turning, she saw her daughters emerge from the woods.

Running forward she grabbed the two of them in a hug. The daughters returning the hug with tears in their eyes. She didn't care about the future now, She knew they could get through it together.

Vader stood nearby, feeling the happiness emulate off the family. He smiled warmly, his conscience resting knowing that the family would be happy together.

Vader's mind flashed to the past, Images of Padme swirled in his mind. How happy he was learning she was pregnant. But the darkness returned when he thought about Mustafar, how he had injured her, resulting in her eventual death.

Knowing his job was done, Vader began to walk away. Only to be stopped by the arm of the mother. She reached into her back pocket, taking some lien, and handed it to Vader.

Vader stared at the money, and back at the mother. Vader grabbed her hand, and slowly closed it, refusing the money offered to him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ozpin sat at his desk, he was currently watching the video Glynda had brought to his attention.

She was right, Ozpin thought, this was incredibly interesting. The man in black armor displayed incredible feats of strength and skill that even a fully trained huntsman would have difficulty accomplishing.