"Yes, but this is probably the last one," I muttered.

We both went out onto the patio, I unfolded the map on the ground. This map was outrageously large. It had to be at least five feet wide. 

There were only so many tracking spells. This one involved hair, blood, and spit. 

Gross. 

Though Kenny was fine with me ripping out a hair and having him spit onto the map. Then we pricked his finger with a sewing needle, the blood dripping on the map. Then just as I expected, right as I said the spell the map went up in flames.

"I did tell you that wouldn't work right?" I heard Lily remark behind us, she stood in the doorway, her arms crossed. 

She just had a grin on her face.

"Yes but I had to at least try something," I sighed.

My only other option, which should've been the first thing I did, was to go find Orion and demand he helps us look for them. Seana was sired to him, he could find her anywhere in this world.

He just happened to have fallen off the face of the planet. According to our English substitute teacher, he was on a leave of absence.

Some family emergency apparently. 

"Call Francis, he may know where he is," Lily suggested. "I got to take more of Dad's stuff over to Scott's so I'll see you later."

Out of all the insane shit that's happened over the last few days, Scott allowing Samuel to stay at his house almost took the cake. It didn't make any sense.

Samuel wanted to kill him two days ago. This entire family was dysfunctional as hell.

"What can we do now?" Kenny asked helplessly. 

I grimaced. "Do what I should have done. I'll be back later, I need to make a house call."

Then I was speeding down the road in my Camaro, heading right to where Francis said he lived. It was out in the wilderness on the outskirts of town. It took me almost twenty minutes to get there. 

My phone told me to turn to the next right, it was a road that led off into the woods. I turned and flew down the windy road. What I didn't expect was to see a massive iron gate in my way now. Beyond it was a very large house.

It looked like something straight out of a period romance film. It was red brick and looked like a beautiful old English estate. As I drove up to the gate, I saw it had a code machine to open it, plus a button to ring for whoever.

Perhaps I should have told him I was coming. I pressed the button and it rang. 

I pressed it maybe another fifty times before a voice came over the little speaker.

"Who the hell is it?" the voice demanded, it sounded like a cranky old woman.

"I'm here to see Francis!" I shouted, "Tell him it's his—"

I paused. What the fuck was I to him? A 20th great-granddaughter or something?

The speaker then started scratching terribly, like there was a lot of movement going on the other end. 

"Celesta?" a new voice replied, it was Francis.

"Yes! Hello!" I greeted. "I came by to talk if you don't mind!"

"You know I don't," Francis chuckled. "Come to the front door."

The gate started opening inward slowly, I pulled forward. The driveway led to the main entrance, it was a circle with a large fountain in the center. I was just in awe of the place. How come we never came here before?