Bonding time Part 2

Start from the beginning

"But what do we do with her right now" Irene said and pat Erza's head lightly.

I sat next to her and looked at Irene that was emotionally loaded as she held Erza in her arm. "Maybe you could teach her your magic I mean that she probably can use it as she has your blood." I said with a thoughtful expression.

Irene raised an eyebrow at what I said. "You think" she replied curtly before looking at Erza.

Erza smiled in excitement. "Yes mommy please teach me your magic." She said and nod with a smile.

Irene thought for a moment before she got an idea and nod. She sat down on the ground cross legged with Erza in front of her. "Y/n you can sit with us so you can learn too" She smiled and pointed to a place between Erza and her. I sat down next to her now.

Irene began to think as she couldn't use words that we're to complex for Erza to understand. "If I remember it right a child this young has no control over magic and has to learn it." Irene said and grabbed something from her re-quip space.

Erza was a little intrigued at what Irene grabbed from her re-quip space. "A stick." Erza exclaimed in confusion.

Irene nod. "This is really just an ordinary stick Erza, but if you can master the enchant magic then you can even create something like Heine and Juliet." She said and moved a hand to the two that were currently at each others throat. She moved a hand to her forehead and sighed. "Even to I must have made some wrong decision when creating the spell for them as they seem to be broken in some way as I didn't want to have one emo and one cheerful." She said a little disappointed.

Erza looked up to Irene with a smile. "I don't think that they are broken it gives them something unique and they aren't boring." Erza replied with a light giggle.

Irene mouth was slightly open in surprise as she heard this. She never thought of her two most powerful enchantments as unique people more like a failed attempt at raising them right.

In fact Irene raised them from the very early stages she transformed two swords into infants that grew like a normal child they needed everything a baby needed. Even to be nursed by Irene herself.

Irene didn't admit it but Heine and Juliet were a way to compensate her failure at staying with Erza and she had to somehow calm down her desire to go back to Erza and risk to hurt her by doing so. Irene was a dragon on the inside and a human mother, when Irene left Erza at the beginning she had insane desire to go back and protect and raise her. But she knew that if she did then Erza could not live a life that Irene wished for her, a carefree and happy childhood. Little did Irene know at the time that Erza's childhood was one of the worst.

Irene looked to Erza with a smile she leaned forward and softly kissed Erza's forehead. "Now shall we begin with your first lesson." Irene asked in a teasing way.

Erza nod a little impatient. "Yes of course." She said and sat up right.

"First thing you should know is that enchant magic is something that has to be used carefully if you use any incorrect or double sided words then the desired effect might not come into action." She explained and moved her pointer finger in a no. "Second is that there isn't a sole Enchantment. There could exist a sub-skill variant underneath them, such as different types of Separation, Residual Thought, and Personality Enchantments." She added counting them up.

"If you are as skilled as I am you can enchant whatever thing you want even a book to walk right up to you." She said and moved her hand up making an enchantment spell.

Erza looked in awe towards a bookcase as suddenly a book fell out and landed on some strange looking feet. It headed towards Irene and flopped down next to her turning back into a book.

"Enchantments only need magic when casted, they aren't required to have a constant high magic energy in the caster to function. Look at Heine and Juliet there, I can go to sleep and do whatever I want and they stay here."Irene explained as she flicked some pages in her book.

Funny enough the book was called how to teach magic to a child. "Third, you can dispell them whenever you want and if a caster dies then the magic enchantments will also disappear, that's why I never turn any important things into something like I turned this house into a stone and not the other way around." She added with a serious look.

Erza thought for a while before her face glimed up when she got it. "So am I understanding it right that enchantment magic is basically the correct usage of words to enchant an object." Erza said and looked at Irene with a questioning look.

Irene smiled a little. "That is correct." She nod. "However you also need to have quite the knowledge of words to fully utilize this magic or else some good enchantments will never reach their full potential." She added with a serious look.

"What do you mean with I heave to know more words" Erza asked a little confused.

"You'll see when I show you." Irene smirked and stood up. Grabbing Erza by the hand.

Erza looked at a bunch of books. "What I have to know all these." Erza asked in shock as she pointed to the books that were stacked as high as Erza herself.

Irene nod with a smile. "Yes all these, don't worry I wont pressure you to learn them." Irene said and pat Erza's head. "After all you can only learn effectively if you agree on it and do it yourself. If I would force you then it would have no use and it would be a waste of time." She added with a smile.

Erza looked at the books with a doubtful look. "These aren't vocabularies." She exclaimed and pulled one of the stack. "This is a children's book." She said and showed it.

Irene just chuckled silently and lifted Erza up to her lap as she was seated next to her. "You are correct this is a children's book and perfect to read for bedtime stories." She said with a smile as she grabbed the book. "The Queen and the Traveler from A.H." She read and smiled. "This is an old book from 400 years ago, it's quite beautiful." She said with a smile.

A/n Who do you think the author is?

Erza looked at Irene. "Can you read it to me." Erza asked cutely.

I could see Irene's heart jump a beat by her reaction. "Of course." Irene replied with joy. Erza yawned and rubbed her eyes. Irene frowned. "It looks like I'll have to wait for you to be awake to be able to read it." She replied slightly depressed.

Erza shock her head in a no. "No you can read it to me in bed." She replied and Irene grew a visible smile on her lips.

"Ok then we should prepare for bedtime don't you think?" Irene said and accompanied Erza to the bathroom.