Typing this on my laptop...

Hey. How was school? Get much homework?

Believe it or not, I'm typing this on my laptop - this is very strange of me, considering I always update on my phone. Why shouldn't I? It has autocorrect! So if you notice any odd mistakes, then just remember I'm incredibly sorry and will go back later to fix those mistakes!

*Ahem* continuing with the rant. (I'm already regretting typing this on here. I have to look so closely to see if I messed up anything. At first I spelled continuing as 'contiuing'. Anyway.)

Honestly, I feel sick with anger at how many characters call their boyfriends or husbands "daddy."

Look, if you want to marry your dad then go do it and call him daddy all you like, but last time I checked, you don't say that to your boyfriends! It just seems so wrong on way too many levels.

Or - to make things a hell of a lot worse - "big daddy."

Why writers feel the need to make their characters want to... get intimate with their dad completely goes over my head. Even if they don't, wouldn't calling your boyfriend daddy make you think of your dad? And then you might get attracted to your dad in some way and you never know, that boyfriend could be blown right out of the picture so that it's just the main charatcer and dad left and let's say the entire human population is killed expect for those two, so they have to re-populate the world together and-

Ok. I think that's enough information.

Still, I'd rather be killed than have to watch a man and his daughter make kids!

Let me emphasise that word: daughter

daughter

DAUGHTER

DAUGHTER!! Eww..Do you agree? Have you seen this happen before?

Now, onto a rant which isn't about Wattpad!

I had to print off a whole load of stuff at the library once, so I went to the town library with my parents and logged on to one of the computers. Everything was going smoothly, until-

"MUM! I can't print it off!"

"Why?"

"I forgot my memory stick!"

Well, thanks a lot for that, brain. I thought I had a reasonably good memory, but that must've just been you tricking me? And never mind that this was important homework. Not like it matters that I'll probably get a detention, right? Pfft. Detentions.

I hope you realised I was being sarcastic. If you didn't, then... Wow.

Anyway, as usual my mum saved the day-

"Can't you get somone at home to send it to you or-"

"Yes! I can get them to email it to me! You're a life saver!"

So, it all ended fine. Still, let that be a lesson to all of us: never assume you've got everything, because you probably haven't.

Did you know, the correct way to spell alright is 'all right'? You can use both but 'all right' is the one in the dictionary. Learn something new everyday, don't you?

***

I'm typing this bit on my phone. Sweet, sweet autocorrect. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed my two rants! Remember to leave a comment about your own opinion, and vote if you agree!

By the way, if you sent me a rant and I haven't added it yet it's because I've forgotten it's still in my inbox. Just re-send it and I'll understand :D if you have any new rants then feel free to PM me them! Thank you all so much for absolutely EVERYTHING!

Jadey