@ThatStalker23

Breaking News! I have a shoutout for today's chapter, and that goes too...

@ThatStalker23 and @pizzapony179

Hmm... I am calling you... Stalker and Pony! Wait that sounds awful..  Anyways, thank you for absolutely everything you do, I appreciate you reading this book and apparently enjoying it (well I hope so anyway). You're just plain awesome!

Now onto the raaant.

So, Stalker said:

The only thing I'd really rant over on Wattpad would probally be those "famous" authors that always seem rude!! I mean, I love this one girl who's pretty Wattpad friendly (Always thanking EVERYONE for follows, Replying to kind comments, etc) but then theres those ones who set up million vote goals and always brag!!

OMG. Wattpad celebrities are the most annoying people ever. The way they brag about all their reads, how they treat their readers with 0 respect — and yet somehow they have thousands of followers despite they're pure evil towards them. And people who interact and are really kind to their followers have very few!

It's so unfair and weird. W.T.F?!

***

Talking about followers, I may be coming up to 1K which I really appreciate and am so excited for! But isn't the maximum amount of people you're allowed to follow 1K? If so, I'm not sure yet how I'll follow you all back — but please correct me if I'm wrong. Also, my WP is going weird. I'm writing stuff in italics and when I read it back when it's published, it's not in italics! Ugh!

My Kik & Twitter = @jadey800. Check it out :P

Jadey ❤

Also, if you have a rant, please do not leave it in the comments as I can't copy it into a chapter. Please use PM or leave it on my message board, thank you <3

AND ALSO! You should check out the account @-STOPBULLYING-, since it's an account to dedicated to help stop bullying and guess what! I'm one of the head members :D