Wattpad Rants

BEFORE READING THIS, COULD YOU KINDLY READ THE DESCRIPTION AS THERE ARE IMPORTANT THINGS THERE.

So as hopefully you all know, I'm currently writing lists of my favourite wattpadders. I'm happy to see the views already going up, so thank you all so much!

Getting on, I noticed how many views Wattpad rant's got, so I thought you all might like to read on of my own! I'm excited to share all the things with you that ANNOY THE CRAP OUT OF ME on Wattpad! (WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENCE. THIS IS WHAT I PERSONALLY FIND ANNOYING. THANK YOU.)

1) Spag: Spelling, punctuation and grammar. Three things a lot of people don't use on here. I mean, you're writing a whole bloody story, why do you think there's no need for those three MAIN things? Look, if your SPAG isn't good enough, don't expect me to read your book. Sorry, the truth hurts.

2) Updating: On this I'm not going to mention names, but there's this one girl that LITERALLY didn't update for months and months. I loved the book, but I had to read the whole thing again to remember the plot, and all she said was "sorry for not updating, I was taking a break from Wattpad, but now I'm back!" And she expected us to be ok with that excuse? Well I have gone right off that girl now, and I HOPE SHE IS READING THIS!!!

3) Plots: God, people just write about the same old thing these days. Two things I hate most: Vampires and 1D fan fictions. THEY ARE SOO BORING!! I haven't read ONE that I enjoyed and so I'm never reading them ever again. No offence 1D fans.

4) Clichés: These things are in just about every story, but not all. Congratulations to everyone that has an ORIGINAL story. I mean, what's up with the good girl going out with the bad boy? Or having one slutty, bitchy girl that gets all the guys? Or when it comes to horror... Always seeing the ghosty ghouly thingy?! Not to brag, but in my book not once has the main character actually seen the monster. Seriously guys, think of your own ideas!!

5) In horror stories, the annoying person always goes first, why not the best friend. Does the main character actually die in any of your works? Not everyone obviously. Once again not to brag, but in one of my books the main character dies with her best friend. Ever think of that? :D

6) Authors Notes: Now some people.... Ok first of all I'd just like to say YES I KNOW I ADD A LOT OF AUTHORS NOTES AND I'M SORRY! But some people just go crazy, adding them in whenever they feel like it. So when I see on my phone it says 'new updates on (insert book name here) I get all happy and excited... Until I see the chapter- Authors Note. I read them, I mean I always read them, but I was EXPECTING a chapter!! Once again I KNOW I ADD A LOT MYSELF AND I'M SORRY!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

My first set of rant's that I can think of. I only update when I have a bunch of ideas. Sorry it was so short, but I wanted to share the ideas with you. I'll update in a few days. Until then, enjoy life as you don't live long!

Vote and comment!

THANX!!!!!!

jadey800 xxxx :-D ;-)

(EDIT: This chapter was quite childish and a bit silly, but I swear if you read on it will get so much better and you'll enjoy it more as it has more humour! So please don't be put off, continue reading and don't forget...

Add this to your library, reading lists and vote and comment!)

EDIT: I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW ANYMORE. I AM REMOVING THE "follow for a follow" PARTS BUT I MAY NOT DO THEM ALL, SO PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW!
^^^^

Thank you! :)