Do's And Dont's On Wattpad

A/N This is the Do's and Dont's for Wattpad, so it's kinda like how to become more successful. This is all from experience. And please no hate! There will be 11 tips...

1) DON'T ignore your followers/fans. If they send you a message, reply asap! Then they will like you more and may tell others about you. Resulting in more followers!

2) DO make sure you update regularly. People will appreciate it, and if you aren't able to, atleast leave a note for readers! If you never update, you'll lose readers.

3) DON'T think you're better than everyone else. People will hate you for it, and may even bad-mouth you to their followers.

4) DO make sure your writing is quality work. This means: use correct spelling, correct grammar and please - USE PARAGRAPHS! One of my pet-peeves is people not using paragraphs! It will make your writing easier to read, too.

5) DON'T be rude to anyone! Only if it's a desperate situation, or they're being really, really mean back. Even then just ignore them. If you act mean, that person might tell your fans how horrible you are. Resulting in loss of followers.

6) DO reply to comments. If you use your phone for Wattpad, like me, and it doesn't let you see comments (like me), then atleast tell people you can't reply or ask them what they said. Then you can reply. (This is how I do it!)

7) DO go on Wattpad often. Unless you have a busy life, then why were you on here in the first place? Then you can keep up to date and people will trust you.

8) DON'T boast. That's something I think everyone hates! People will eventually dislike you and may stop reading your books, or maybe even unfollowing.

9) DO comment, vote on books and follow others. They may follow back, or even appreciate it so much they comment/vote in return. If you follow no one (like Wattpad celebrities) people will think you're selfish. And commenting and voting will make you more likeable.

10) DO enjoy Wattpad! It shouldn't be a chore to update, it should be enjoyable. If you do find it a chore, you should take a break (making sure people know where you're going), and come back when you're ready. But seriously, everyone hates it when you disappear for like... A year... -_-

11) DON'T just leave Wattpad without telling anyone. It is so annoying, and it will eventually make you lose followers, and no one will read anymore or vote/comment on your books. It's quite upsetting, too! :'(

So they were 11 Do's and Dont's for Wattpad, all from my own experience. I really do hope these help you in the future. If you have any more, I might do another similar chapter, but only if you want one!

Did you like this chapter? If you think about it, the Dont's were like rants, weren't they? Please leave a comment on your thoughts and if you'll use them! And if you want another similar chapter, remember to hit that vote button!

Favour for the author: Mind sharing this book? Put it on your status and tell people about it! If I see 100+ reads before the end of the day, I swear I'll update super quick. BUT, if I don't I'll update same time as usual. :) I won't keep updates from you, I'm not THAT mean... Lol XD

So please vote, comment and follow for a follow!

THANX!!!! XD ;)

PS thanx so so so much for all the reads, votes and comments. I appreciate every single one of them. And remember to tell people about me, and add this to your library/reading lists!

Wattpad Rantsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें