500 Reads Celebration Rants!

Since I have 500 reads, halfway to my goal (Which is 1K) I decided to update sooner! Thanx to all those voters, commenters and, of course, readers, that have helped me reach my goal!

You know, I never thought this would be the book with the most views - When it started beating all the rest I was very shocked - but amazingly happy! And you all helped.... I'M SO GRATEFUL! Shoutout to @ilovepinkiepie for giving me the first rant. Ok, now on to the rants!

This one was submitted by @ilovepinkiepie, no stealing without her permission! She wrote:

'I hate it when you have writers block and people pressure you to update, when all you really wanna do is go to sleep.'

Exactly true! People should update when they want to or when they feel like it's the right time, not when they've been pressured in to updating!

WTF GUYS???? WE UPDATE WHEN WE WANNA F****** UPDATE, YOU CAN'T TELL US WHAT WE DO. YOU CAN ASK ALL YA WANT................ WE UPDATE WHEN WE WANNA UPDATE!

And that's final! Hmm!

So you can stop asking, or Little Miss Anonymous here will make a secret account and report all you all. How does that sound? Good. No, I'm joking I'd never do that to all you. Obviously when you really like a book you wanna read more. But seriously, that's no excuse for pressuring people in to writing more - especially when they have writers block.

Guys, don't you just hate writers block? And you just can't think of anything to write about, it's the worst.

CREEPS.

Sheesh, you're not here to start perving up girls, MEN. Or WOMEN. Are you that desperate you have to use a writing site to flirt with guys on here? I got a message from someone once saying 'heyyyy hottie.' WTF??

Yeah, obviously I reported him straight away, but it really makes me wanna scream when I see those type of messages. It just makes me feel all wrong inside. Especially considering MY AGE!

Ugh, you have no idea how many words have those jagged red lines under them.

The worst possible thing on Wattpad is, and I know I've already written something on this before...

NO PUNCTUATION!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

NOBODY CAN READ YOUR F****** WORK PROPERLY WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN TAKE A SPLIT SECOND TO PRESS ON THE COMMA KEY ON THE KEYPAD OR KEYBOARD OR WHATEVER THE THINGY ON THE LAPTOP IS. See how hard it is to write something with no precious commas? No? Let me give you an example:

I was running away from a monster but then I tripped and then he got out his claws which were long and sharp I was terrified and let out an ear-splitting scream which made his ears burst causing blood to splatter everywhere even in my mouth it tasted disgusting

Haha, see how bad that sounds? Yes, it makes it so much harder to read and even ruins your work. People won't vote or comment (but if they did comment it would be all bad things) and you will be extremely unpopular.

This is the right way of writing it with punctuation:

I was running away from a monster but then I tripped, and then he got out his claws which were long and sharp. I was terrified and let out an ear-splitting scream, which made his ears burst causing blood to splatter everywhere - even in my mouth. It tasted disgusting.

See the big difference? The right way was much better and was easier to read, which would make you become a more popular Wattpadder (writing tip there: use punctuation, you'll get more views).

So everyone: Use good punctuation, don't pressure anyone in to updating when they have writers block and definitely don't be a total creep. Oh, and this isn't a dating website. Just saying.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Thank you for reading that, I really appreciate it! You have no idea how thankful I am for the 500 reads! :D

A massive thanx to @ilovepinkiepie for giving me something to rant about, it helped a lot! If any of you have any ideas I haven't ranted about yet, please PLEASE do tell me in the comments section or PM me - I don't bite. ;) Everything you say helps me so much! Plus you'll get a shoutout, and I'll dedicate this chapter to you!

If you enjoyed this chapter please vote, comment and follow for a follow!

THANX!!! :D :) ;) :P