@_Silver_And_Gold_ (important A/N too!)

Please please please read the A/N at the end!

So, the lovely _Silver_And_Gold_ sent me an awesome rant which I've thought about loads but never thought about putting it in this book.. Why?

Doesn't matter, I'm adding it now all thanks to SilverAndGoldy! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I REALLY AM GRATEFUL!

Goldy wrote:

So, I love ready a funny cliché love story as much as the next person, but in a lot of the books I've read on here, I've had the same issue. The guy is all sarcastic and, like, I dunno, distant, up until the moment he professes his love for the girl.

Then it just goes downhill from there.

It's like as soon as he professes his love his previous personality disappears. He becomes all lovey-dovey and sweet and kind. And I'm just sitting her reading this all like, dafuq? Because this character that I've come to love has suddenly been abducted by aliens and now his doppelgänger- who is secretly working for said aliens -has taken his place. It just really bothers me. I feel like as soon as he professes his love he becomes the "perfect guy" and all of his narcissism and stuff goes poof.

Relatableness: 1000%

Funniness: 2000%

Who agrees?

The guy is all bad-boyish *retches* and manly, riding his motorbike in a leather jacket, yadda yadda yadda. Then along comes this sweet little gurly wurly and he's all, "I love you so much"

"You make me so happy"

"I always felt so alone, but you fill that emptyness"

"I'll always protect you"

"You're my whole life"

"I couldn't live without you"

"You keep me sane"

And it goes on. It's highly unrealistic, especially since bad boys usually go for girls with extra short skirts, a giant chest and massive butt who's a crazed sex-addict.

Not a girl who wears jeans and a t-shirt... Just sayin'

Keep it real, people!

***

Thank you so much for sending that, _Silver_And_Gold_!

Now, I have an idea for a story. More than an idea, actually - I've written a prologue and chapter 1. I'll give you the description and I want you to tell me in the comments whether you think I should publish the story!

Everything is different when you look closer, isn't it? You notice things you didn't see before, you begin to question the simple things. Where did you get that bruise? Why is that cut on your arm?

She may seem like a happy, carefree teenager, but everything is different when you look behind the scenes.

It's called Behind the Scenes - I'll let you guess what it's about. So? Should I publish it or not?

Thank you so much for helping me out, you always do :D I really appreciate it!!

Jadey❤❤❤