It's Called A FLUCKING JOKE!

I think someone already submitted this rant, but I need to add more onto it. So on my chapter 'Even More Wattpad Rants,' I'm ranting about overused words. One of the sentences were: Why can't blood be cold, sticky, slimy? Actually don't use sticky as I used that and it's copyright! (I'm joking btw)

I've been getting so many comments like:

You can't copyright the word sticky.

Loads of authors use the word sticky.

You can't copyright everything, you know.

And now I'm so tired of being kind when replying to those comments, so you know what? You can't be nice all your life and I need to vent out my anger here, as if I don't I'm pretty sure I'll end up raging on some innocent person.

IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE!

Do you really think I'd copyright the word 'sticky?' Who would do that?! NOT. ME.

Can I puh-lease stop getting comments like that? It's annoying! I either have to reply kindly to them, or delete them. And I swear, if I see another one I'm gonna rip out my fucking hair.

Ok, ignore all that. Lemme say that in a less aggressive way:

Could you all please understand that what I said before was a joke, and could I kindly ask that you prevent commenting things like the above. I'd extremely appreciate that :)

*deep breaths*

Ok, so now you all understand I was joking, and there's no need for *cough cough* annoying comments. Thank you all for understanding and if you wanna vent or go rage in the comments, be my guest. No swearing though, those comments get you reported. Still, go as mad as you want and I'll read them and rage with you — after all, it's something I do best.

Jadey ❤

Also, I just saw this girl with 1.7K followers and no works. D':