@Kamikaze-- & Exciting News!

I'm the bearer (or is it barer?) of good news! I'll tell you at the end so you can enjoy this rant, which Kamikaze-- so kindly suggested I rant about!

THANK YOU SO MUCH KAMI (my new nickname for you which is now yours permanently!) FOR GIVING ME THIS OH SO WONDERFUL IDEA, I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT WITH ALL MY HEART!

All my heart? Jade, what are you turning into?!

So.

(Remember this was all Kami's idea!)

Isn't it so plain and uncreative how nearly all Wattpad titles are something like 'The (insert descriptive words about the main character.'

For exemple:

The Rich Bad boy (sorry rubbish example)

The Glamorous Popstar (wow these really are bad)

The Quiet Schoolgirl (#SoMe)

Et cetera, et cetera

Who actually uses the full word?

Anyway.

It's not original!

I don't care about the rich bad boy! If I see a title like that I'll spit on my screen! How about... Oh, I don't know... Something interesting?

Intriguing?

Attention grabbing?

Exciting?

Confusing? (Making you think)

Wow, what a change!

Seriously though, most titles are the same now!

And now, my own rant!

I love Wattpad, but one thing that really frustrates me is how many emails you receive!

I haven't checked my inbox for ages, but I know if I do I'll have thousands of emails (seriously - once I went on holiday for a week and came back to over 3000 of them!).

And it takes SOOO long to delete them all so I'm not gonna bother with that.

It's just hard to see if any important emails have come through when it's all clogged up with Wattpad stuff, which I ALREADY SEE IN MY F***ING NOTIFICATIONS!

Ugh it's just so annoying, and you can't even delete every single one at once, on my phone you can only do 10 at a time and on my laptop also not many!

So they should have a choice where you click on either receive emails, or don't receive them.

That's actually a good idea...

Anyone agree with Kami and I on these two situations?

***

THANK YOU SO MUCH Kamikaze-- FOR SENDING ME THAT AWESOME RANT!

And more good news!

I have published the prologue of 'Behind the Scenes' so you can go and check it out noooow. It's quite short and the rest won't be published for a short time while I decide EXACTLY what the plot is gonna be, but it won't be too long hopefully!

And also, I'm really sorry for not updating as quickly as I used to do. I honestly don't have time, I get so much homework and then I want to rest, not think about writing. But I'll make sure, hopefully, you don't have to wait longer than 8 days!

Jadey