A Little Story and Some Rants

So.....

One day there was a girl called Jade.. She was extremely bored so she decided to update one of her books, called Wattpad Rants. She couldn't even think of any rants though so she decided to make them up. It was very hard though and she had to rack her brains to think of some rants. And eventually she thought of these...

13) Vote goals: Very funny things actually. It's funny when people say, "Guys, I'm not gonna update till I get _____ views!" Because you know they'll update no matter what so you basically don't bother voting, and they still update! Ha! Seriously people... Just don't do it, it's sad.

14) Dragging it out: When people write a really loooooooooooong book that has all the excitement in the beginning then nothing at the end. Come on, people, it has to be good the whole way through, or ya gonna lose reads... And don't say I didn't warn ya.

15) Men: God people, men in your books? Why why WHY are they all sexy, six packed men to die for? Why can't they be ugly, nerdy (no offence nerds), stupid? Not all men are perfect! (No offence men) And a bonus: if your man is different, it would make the story more interesting and get more reads, votes, comments etc. There's my tip for becoming successful on wattpad.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

And there it was!!! More, more and more Wattpad Rants for all you guys!! I decided to write this chapter in advance and then publish a few days later as it's easier B-) and it means I can update on time!

Anyway, please vote and comment! Oh yeah, and thanx for like, 88 views or something?!

THANX!!!!

                      jadey800 xxxx :-D ;-)

(Ugh, reading this back is so cringy xD)