Ranty Rants

Why, hello to my Wattpad Rants again, young readers... Or old. I have some new rants that I'd like to share with you. Sit back, grab some popcorn and enjoy!

Boarding Schools.

Did I mention before about the magic word, 'originality?' No? Well let me just tell you to be ORIGINAL!

EVERYONE ON WATTPAD WRITES ABOUT F****** BOARDING SCHOOLS! People, seriously? It's either a haunted boarding school or one with a bunch of 16 year olds, and I don't even wanna know what they get up to! I have read one AMAZING book about boarding school, called The Girl In The Mirror by shelbyy159. It's a really great book, check it out sometime.

Paragraphs

Come on guys, really?

(WRITING TIP)These are so important in your writing!

Now, I'd like to think people enjoy my work.. Why, you ask?

*In sarcastic, baby voice* I use a big word called paragraphs!!

It's this strange thing where you indent your work, like this for example:

Calum ran after Elizabeth, yelling her name frantically. But she wouldn't stop even for a second.

       Suddenly, she tripped and hit her head on the ground. Calum picked her up,  and dragged her down the road.

See? Or, there's a different way where you leave a line before you write the next paragraph. Example:

Calum ran after Elizabeth, yelling her name frantically. But she wouldn't stop even for a second.

Suddenly, she tripped and hit her head on the ground. Calum picked her up, and dragged her down the road.

So that's an idiots guide for using paragraphs. Simples, right?!

Yes, it is Jade. And if it's that easy...

I don't see why you can't use them.

Big words.

I find it sooooo annoying when some stupid people on Wattpad try to use long, complicated words that they don't even know the meaning of. USE A DICTIONARY!!! PLEASE!

***

Vote and comment!

THANX!!!! :-)

Remember, one last time, I do NOT do follow for follows! Sorry if this is annoying but I really don't wanna cause confusion >.<