Annoying Commenters (Part 2)

I was gonna write this rant in the last chapter, but since when I typed it was being really laggy, I had to start a whole new chapter.

Anyways, more annoying commenters I've encountered.

So basically, I find it really annoying when you tell people in an author's note or something that there'll be a few spellings mistakes. What do they go and do? Correct every fucking mistake!

Isn't that supposed to be *it's?

Isn't that supposed to be *blah-blah?

Isn't that supposed to be *im-gonna-go-fuck-myself-'cause-im-a-fucking-prick?

Fine, maybe the last one was a bit too... Mean..

But you get my point — I already told you there was gonna be the occasional mistake and I already asked you NOT to point it out in the comments, SO WHY DO YOU WANT TO FUCKING CORRECT ME?!

It's so frustrating! What, were you completely oblivious to what I said about NOT correcting me?

Please STOP!

***

I have no rants left! Imma go hunting for some so IF there is a slightly longer wait for an update, you'll know why. If you have any rants that I haven't used yet, pleeease do send me then on PM since I would really appreciate that and you get a free dedication :)

Kik, Tumblr & Twitter - @jadey800 (however I don't use Tumblr hardly at all, but you should still follow anyways. I'm tweeting lots more on Twitter tho about Wattpad that I may not mention on here, so you should 100%, definitely go check that out. Thanx!).

Thank You!

Jadey