@CharlotteTheWriter & @butterpeanuts9

I have two rants from two amazing people today! Before you continue reading, I just want to say I am SO sorry I haven't updated in a while. It's just been homework taking up so much time, and when I finish it I just want to relax. But to make up for it, here are two hilariously relatable rants from CharlotteTheWriter and butterpeanuts9. Thank you so much for sending me these, and to whoever is reading this, thank you so much for not leaving me!

Charlotte said:

This hasn't really been an issue (at least not for me) on Wattpad, but before this, I was on another writing site, Movellas. It wasn't as awesome as Wattpad, hence the reason why I don't publish stories on there anymore.

So, lots of times, I'd just scroll through the comments on other stories, just to see the opinions of other users. There were many supportive comments, saying that they liked the story, or even giving constructive criticism to the writer. And then you get to this one comment. You have known this person at some point in your life.

The person who nitpicks stuff that doesn't need to be nitpicked. Instead of mentioning the plot of the story, or the characters, or grammar and spelling, this person leaves the ever-so-awful comment: You cursed in this story, so now I'm not going to read it.

It's all right to be sensitive to foul language. I'm one of those people who flinches when she hears someone curse in real life. But I'm not against using cursing in my stories, because it makes the whole story more real for the reader. What's not okay is to publicly announce that you won't be continuing the story because of the language used. The best thing to do would be to click away and say nothing.

Here's an author, trying to make something of themselves, trying to write a story, and then you have a butt-hurt doofus who's complaining about the cursing. Just think. A little piece of that writer's heart could have possibly just gotten crushed and ripped out of their soul after that complaint was made. And if you're not going to continue the story, then what's the point of wasting your time commenting that you're never going to continue it?

So glad we don't have this on Wattpad.

Love, rainbows, and peace, guys. ;) Don't be a butt-hurt doofus.

Yes! Thank you so so so much for sending me that rant CharlotteTheWriter. I really really do appreciate it!

Now, this one is by butterpeanuts9 and I just find it so relatable! Peanuts said:

Okay so people on the airplane? Oh my god. Holy f**k. I don't know where to begin. So when you are on the window seat right? You're looking out the window, when suddenly the person next to you CRUSHES you and you basically catch a glimpse of heaven outside the window.

That annoying kid in back of you that kicks your seat OVER AND OVER. "DO YOU WANT ME TO SHOVE YOUR FEET UP YOUR BUTTHOLE?!" Those babies that cry when they have siblings that are quiet. "CANT YOU BE LIKE THAT! GOD DANG.."

When the airplane has 3 seat rows, and you get stuck in the middle. Then the two people next to you fall asleep on your shoulder. "PERSONAL SPACE PLEASE.."

And lastly, when the waitress (or whatever you call them) that serves you is being sassy and retorting. "ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO TREAT ME RIGHT OR BE A TOTAL B***H. UGH!"

Yes. Yes yes yeeees. Who agrees with these rants? Aren't they just amazing.

***

THANK YOU SO MUCH CHARLOTTE AND PEANUTS FOR SENDING ME THOSE AMAZING RANTS I AM SO GRATEFUL SO THANK YOU!

If you have any rants you want in this book, send them to me by PM and I'll add them asap! Thank you so much for reading this and hopefully you don't hate me for taking ages to update. I'm really, truly sorry!

Jadey❤❤❤ (three hearts because I'm extra sorry!)