Please go away...

Please go away...

No! Not you! I mean those teachers who always get soooooooooo close to you when they talk to you — or anyone for that matter.

It's so awkward, when they bend down and get all up in your business. I just have to smile awkwardly and slowly, ever so slowly, edge away. Whatever happened to personal space and not invading it? Don't they teach that? Bleh! Seeing their wrinkly faces is just too disturbing.

Or, when they bend over to help someone beside you and their giant butt is suffocating you. That's even worse. How would they like it if we shoved OUR butts in their faces? I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing to us, so why put us through that torture?

And another thing about teachers.

They always treat us like shit, no matter how old we are, and act as if know fuck all about the world and it's like we're two year olds. I am so, SO fed up with being talked to like a one year old. Like, HELLO?!

And when they say, "am I talking jibberish to you?"

Well, you're talking teacher language, which is another word for jibberish. So yes, you are. HAPPY NOW TEACHER?!

Have you ever seen a teacher spit when they talk? I have. It's hilariously disgusting.

Anyway, teachers are the most annoying people on this planet. Some of the female teachers in my school fuss about the length of our skirts, yet they can't bend down properly because if they do you'll get a lovely flash of what underwear they have on that day.

Dear teachers,

Please stop treating us like we know nothing, stop wearing very *cough cough* revealing skirts and putting your butts in our faces.

Sincerely,

Very traumatised children.

Now, can someone tell me where I post this?

***

Who else just really, really hates teachers?

Anyway, thank you so, so, so much for reading this! Remember to send me any rants by PM and I'll add them (unless I accidentally forget. Then I'm really sorry and just send it again, I won't be mad :D)

THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU ALL!
Jadey❤❤❤

(P.S. not all teachers are bad, so please don't be offended :D)