The Annoying Things (Continued!)

Yes, I am continuing this chapter because why not? I think I got up to number 6 so I'll continue with 7, but I may be wrong and just... Eh.

7. One person on a train sitting in an area for 4/6 people. I have a large family, as you may know, so if we ever get a train together (just us 6 though) then we need a six seated area or a four and a two seated area. Occasionally, we come across complete sh*ts who are sitting alone where WE should be! So we have to find another space or seperate if there's no other free places. And lemme tell you, seperating is annoying.

8. People completely ignoring you. I just came back (okay, more like an hour ago) from the new years firework display in London. You would expect there to be a crowd, right? Right! Well, my younger sister couldn't see the fireworks over everyone's heads so my mum politely asked if she could squeeze through to the front. Guess what. The man ignored her. Completely. So I gave my sister a piggyback and she could see. Still, RUUUUUUDE.

9. Being squashed to pieces in an underground train. I know you can't help this but... It's an absolute HORRIBLE experience. Imagine: Trapped underground, with people on all directions getting closer and closer while you try to breathe steadily as you come to boiling point. Sounds like a horror story, doesn't it?

10. People talking about how quiet you are in a bad way. I'm unbelievably quiet in real life, I'm so shy. Do you know how horrible it is when people say, "why are you so quiet?" Or, "you never talk, it's like you're not even there." I get so embarrassed and awkward when people say that, and y'know, it's surprisingly upsetting. I know I'm quiet, please don't rub it in my face and make a massive deal about it!

11. When you feel happy and suddenly there's an argument, and then you feel depressed. Has this happened to anyone? It has to me.

12. When you keep saying someone's name constantly and then they suddenly scream "WHAT?!" and you're like, "never mind." If they listened in the first place it wouldn't happen, the fact they choose to ignore you and then go apesh*t just annoys the hell outta me. Anyone agree?

*~*

A/N: if you have any more, leave them in the comments and I'll add them to the next chapter's authors note.

Thank you all so, so, so, so, SO much for reading! Happy new year, I hope you all have a good 2015 and achieve whatever you want to achieve.
Lastly, if you have any rants I haven't used then feel free to PM me them! Please don't leave them in the comments though, for... ReasoJadey❤

See ya soon!

╚»★«╝ʝąɖɛყ╚»★«